Moving Forward

Weeks had went by since that night we shared in the middle of the street. But somehow we had grown stronger with just one moment. It wasnt until the next day that he finally opened up about everything. That day will forever be itched into my memory for years to come.

Jaxtons pov
The way she looked at me,the way she kissed that one scar. All the memorys went away. Her beauty can not be explained. Her soul is just unique as her spirit. In all actuality she scares me...

Anastais pov
He called me Sunday night. His voice shaky. I could almost feel the hesistation in his voice.

Anastai: Jaxton you dont have to tell me.
Jaxton: Yes,yes i do. You need to know so you can make a conscious decision to stay or go. I just hope that you stay Anna.
Anastai: No matter what you tell me tonight is going to change my decision. Your stuck to me like glue.
Jaxton: *nervous laughter* Anna the scars are not from me. But from someone very close to me. Someone that no matter what will always have a place in my heart and soul. Even if that part of my heart is black as coal she still has that part of it.
Anastai: Jaxton...I..I...
Jaxton: Just stop. I dont want your pity nor your sorrys. It will not change what has happened. Anna,baby...its my mom...

My mind stopped. Everything else faded into the mist as soon as i heard those words. "Anna,baby...its my mom." Tears weld up in my eyes. And all i could think about was Jaxton. My dark night. MY dark night. The person who is so strong and so brave being put into a position of being a scared kid.

Anastai: Jaxton i need to see you. Now. Can you come get me?
Jaxton: Of course doll face. But why?

I didnt give him a responce. I just ended the call and got ready. Sitting on my front porch all i could think about was seeing him. Holding him. Wether it was the other way around i didnt care. I needed him.

A car pulled in the driveway. Trying to calm my fast beating heart seeing it wasnt Jaxton i got up. My mom...my mother...the person who rarely is ever home came up and slapped me. As i stood there with this look on my face all i could think about was,what is it this time?

"Anastai my dear you need to get your head out of your ass. That...that...thing youve been talking to is no good. And if you stay then ill have no choice but to kick you the f*ck out."

No words came at the moment. My brain trying to come up with something that would shut her up. Before i knew it i had hit my own mom. My mom, the women who gave me life.

Jaxton pulled up and i ran to the passenger side of his car. All i could think of to tell him was to go that i would explain everything later...if i could.