Questions

When we got back to the hotel i had so many questions to ask that i couldnt sit still.

Jaxton: im 25 anna. Does my age bother you?

Anastai: no what bothers me is why you was in highschool taking classes?

Jaxton: i was told to look for you. Get to know you and kidnap you. However that changed as soon as we went out.

Anastai: kidnap me?!

Jaxton: your mom owed the organization money. So i was told to collect you and keep you as collateral until she paid off her debt.

Anastai: so do you even love me? Or are you going to return me home once my mom pays?

Jaxton: Yes i love you anna! Dont ever question my feelings again. And no im not returning you. Your mine forever and for always.

Anastai: So was it all true? About your mom?

Jaxton: yes. She was abusive. The house we went to was the house i grew up in with my mom. The fight that happened that night was with my mom. She usually lets me stay there but not that night.

Anastai: why not?

Jaxton: because she knows your mom. She used to work with your mom for the organization. She saw you and lost it. She was actually coming after you until i stopped her.

My breath caught. My sight went blurry. My mind went numb. His mom was going to kill me? This was too much to take in at all once. Although it made since now why my mom didnt want me with Jaxton. Although i still didnt care. But one thing that still didnt make since was on the radio we was both considered missing persons.

Anastai: Something doesnt add up Jaxton. On the radio we was considered missing persons. I can understand me because im 17. But your 25!

Jaxton: My mom did it. She didnt want me to leave with you. She didnt want me to go back to the organization. Especially with you.

We talked until five in the morning until i passed out. I woke up at noon to realize Jaxton was gone. He had left me a note on the table beside my side of the bed.

My Dearest Anna,
Im leaving for awhile. I need to take care of some things. I left money in the first dresser drawer if you need anything. I should be home soon. Love you.

At least this time he left me a note. I padded over to the dresser and opened up the first drawer. There was $300 sitting there. What was i supposed to spend $300 on? I mean its not like im pregnant or anything i eat 24/7. But there was this really cool book store just down the road from the motel. I got dressed in clean cloths and left. To hell with everything! I had $300 in my pocket!