Love

I lost myself in the book store. So much so that i had 15 missed calls from Jaxton. I left the book store with my new goodies. Which included three bags of books and food that they sold at food court in the store.
When i got back to the motel i noticed the door was open slightly,which was weird since i remembered locking it.

I sat my purchases down and opened the door all the way. There Jaxton was standing in the middle of the room being all creepy. To his defence he did have his phone up to his ear.

Anastai: Jaxton?

He turned around and shut the phone off. He basically came running to me. Grabbing me and picking me up into his arms. Assaulting my face with kisses. I didnt stop him. I couldnt...i liked it too much. With everything that wad been going on the last couple of days i needed this.

We layed there under the sheets still in each others embrace. It didnt hit me until a few minutes after that i had just lost my virginity to him. Oh my god! And my stupid ass didnt use protection! (I face palmed myself)

I fell a sleep in his arms. The best sleep ive ever had only to be woke up with kisses and then when that didnt work being shook awake. Jeez! Can a girl sleep!

Jaxton: Anna baby wake up. We have business my quess.

Anastai: (groans) dont you mean you?
Jaxton: no us. Your now a dealer who works beside me.

Oh yeah...that...how could i not forget? ...thats right he made me forget.

We got dressed and then headed to the next drop. Except this time i wasnt blindfolded. Thank god! I like knowing where im going. I had this bad feeling in my stomach. It was a nagging feeling. And no matter what i tried it wouldnt leave.

We pulled up at the drop and there was hundreds of people. And in the distance there was someone tied to a cross burning...