Answers

Anastai: What the hell! You son of a bitch! You lied to me, you MADE me runaway with you.

Before i knew it i had slapped him. I was just as shocked as he was. But to my dismay he grabbed my hand and led me to the car. As we drove back to the motel in silence all i could think about was what i had just done. i had hit my dark night. Something i had told myself i would NEVER do.

We pulled up in the motel drive, he got out of the car and walked down to our room. I just sat there in the car trying to will myself to get out and face what i had done.

After an hour i finally got out of the carand headed to our room. When i opened the door i saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. Not knowing what to do i stood there in front of him arms crossed over my chest. I mean i didnt do anything wrong. He was the one who lied to me.

Anastai: Jaxton..i.
Jaxton: Dont. Just dont. You have no idea Anna! You think you do. You think you have me all figured out. But you dont. You fucking dont! Do you really want to know where the fucking money is coming from? Can your sensitive, small minded brain handle it.

He was in my face. Literally in my face. I could smell something on him that wasnt oart of his scent. It repulsed me. I backed up and he backed up with me. Before i knew it i had backed myself up against the wall. Now where to go. Nothing to say. He put his arms up so i was literally pinned up against him.

Jaxton: Anna, my dear, my sweet innocent Anna. I want to tell you but youll leave me if i tell you.

Anastai: No i wont. Just tell me why you lied? Who was those people you apparently have been with for two days?

Jaxton: Those people are my sellers. That is all i can tell you.

He moved away from me. All i could do was sink to the floor as he walked away and out the door.