Deception

Two days had passed since the incident and still no show of Jaxton. Apparently he had payed for the week because the owner of the motel didnt show up for money. Which was a good thing. I mean what was i supposed to do, walk all the way to my house?

Midnight rolled around and still no sighn of him. So i came to the conclusion that if he could leave so could i. Unfornetly for me i had been wearing the same cloths for what seemed like weeks. The shower seemed to be taunting me and so did the new cloths. I got up from the bed and walked to the bags that held my new look. What was the worst that could happen? Im just looking at them right? Its not like the cloths are going to jump out and bite me and make me into his gothic princess...i hope...

An hour later feeling refreshed and somewhat like normal i looked at myself in the mirror. He did have good taist in cloths...but jeez i look like wilted flower. At least its dark outside and ill be able to blend into the night.

I grabbed the room key and walked out.

I walked two blocks in a town i didnt know anything about at oddly enough i felt at ease for the first time in my life. No one to judge me, no one to base things off of what other people say. I pulled my hood up over my head and out of the corner of my eye saw Jaxton. I stopped dead in my tracks. He told me he didnt know anybody in this town. He told me he was just as much a gohst as what i was in this town. Only to find out he had lied to me. My first instinct was to walk up to him and demand an explanation and the other told me to go back to the motel. Before i knew it my feet was walking in his direction.

Jaxton: Anna...what the hell...