Moments: Continued

We pulled up in my driveway. Lights inside the house illuminating the frontyard. My heart stopped. I couldnt go in there. I couldnt face what i had done earlier. I looked at my dark night pleading with him to take me anywhere else but here. But all he kept doing was shaking his head.

I leaned back in the seat looking out the passenger side window. No matter how hard i tried to move to get out i just couldnt. That was when my dark night finally understood and pulled away from the curb. We kept driving for what seemed like hours. We finally arrived at a motel. The smell of deception and lost dreams took hold of my sences.

Anastai: Jaxton, we cant afford a motel. Lets just keep driving.

Jaxton: Anna, we can afford a motel. Dont ask how. Not now. Please.
The look in his eyes gave it all away. He knew what he was doing even if i didnt and i had to trust him in his decisions.

Anastai: Do we want to share a bed or...my heart literally skipping a beat as i asked the question. Did i just ask that question?

Jaxton: We're sharing a bed. Your mine. Dont argue.

And with that we made our way to our room. My mind going dizzy from all the thoughts that was running through it. What was i doing???