No Emotions

I heard her trying to talk to me. But all i cared about was walking. I needed distance from what i just found out and from the decisions i knew i had to make very soon. I didnt get very far when i spotted Jaxtons car pull into a driveway. I stopped where i was just watching. And what i saw was quite surprising.

A very pretty, petite blond girl came out running straight into my dark nights arms. It was like her long lost love had come home to her. I just stood on 4th street in teronto. When he turned back around to go back to his car he saw me. He istantly stopped dead in his tracks obviously caught red handed in whatever he had done with slutty blond. All i could do was smile and wave.

He drove to me. Which wasnt very far but i thought to myself, let him drive to me. I want to hear what that was all about. I got in and sat there without saying a word. We drove back to his step moms. When we pulled up in the driveway we sat in the car looking at each other. Not wanting to say anything till the other said something first.

Anastai: i know...

Jaxton: about?

Anastai: how youve been getting the money. Why didnt you tell me youve been killing people for money since you was 15?

Jaxton: who told you?

Anastai: your stepmom

He grew silent. Almost rigid. He got out of the car and stormed into the house. I heard yelling. But they was too far in the house to tell what was being said. Once he got back in the car we drive off.

The next few days was ackward. We didnt speak. We didnt even sleep in the same bed. He did let me sleep in the bed but it killed me knowing that he was sleeping on the floor and not next to me. I couldnt sleep right. Couldnt even breath without him.

Anastai: Jaxton we need to talk.

Jaxton: No we dont. There is nothing to discuss. You wasnt supposed to know how i got the money. Because now that you know you have to get involved. And thats not what i wanted for you.

Anastai: im not getting involved in anything unless i want to. Who was that girl that ran out and hugged you? Shes pretty.

Jaxton: she is my sister. She wanted me to let her know i was okay.

I grew silent feeling stupid about being jelous.

Jaxton: your going to meet my dealer. Your in this now. There is no getting out. Your mine now and forever.

He looked at me with the most intence look ive ever been met with. It scared me. To the point i couldnt keep lookinh at him. What i had just gotten myself into?