Moments

As i layed in his bed. Feeling his heartbeat in time with mine i realized that he was my cryptonight. Nothing in this world could tear me apart from him. Not even my mom. The car ride to his house was the hardest. For the simple fact i wanted/needed to tell him what my mom had said. But couldnt find the will power to do so. Not after all he's been through.

We layed there together bodies intwined for what seemed like hours. I fell a sleep to the sound of his heartbeat. My mind taking me to unknown places. To journeys with my dark night. Only to be awakened by arguing and fighting from the next room. As i sat up in his bed looking for him i noticed i was alone. ALONE.

We had yet to talk about everything and that was my breaking point. That was when i lost it. I started to cry. Not just small tears. The kind you can hide. But tears of pain, of emotional stress. It wasnt until i saw my dark night that i stopped. Saw the blood and the wound from his head. It was at that moment i knew we was leaving. I just couldnt find the strength to get up.

"Anna,baby we HAVE to leave." Wiping blood that was dripping from his wound he grabbed my hand and yanked me up.

"Where are we going?"

"Im taking you home."

"Your not taking me anywhere! What happened?!"

"Long story. Lets go."

The car ride back to my house seemed to take forever. My eyes kept drifting to his new injury. To the look of turmoil on his face. To the sadness and rage in his eyes. And all i could think to do was reach to touch him.