Hostage

The drive to the hospital seemed long and torcherous. Partly because my leg was still broken and another because well...im inpatient. We pulled up and went in. It didnt take long to get me back in the room.

As we was waiting for the doctor to come back and adjust my leg we started noticing police and that was when we booked it and went out the back.

On the drive back we was silent. Watching our p's and our q's. When we got to the motel however that was when we knew shit had hit the fan. Police and FBI was at the motel. Going through our room. OUR ROOM! We decided to leave our stuff since our phones and ids was on us. Everything else can be replaced. We had literally no where to go. We was sitting ducks just waiting to get caught.

I fell a sleep on the drive. Woke up to the sun beating down on me through the windshield. I looked over at the driver side and noticed my dark night was gone. I panicked. Here i was with a broken leg, not even knowing where we was. Had we left state?

I sat there bored, annoyed, irritated. Lets just say i literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And just to make things worse i looked in the visor mirror...i looked horrible. Unwashed hair, a black eye...oh good lord! My black eye looked worse than my hair.

Finally i sent him a text. I needed to know where he was.

Where are you?

At the dealers house. Trying to get us a place to stay.

How long till your back?

That i dont know. Can you drive?

Well yes, but how do you expect me to move myself with a broken leg and get out?

Move yourself and drive here. Ill come get you when you arrive.

Deal.

Moving myself across the console was the most difficult task of my life. Im not gonna lie i cried. I cried all the way to the dealers house.

Later that night

The dealer set us up in his house. Telling us he was sorry for everything and that he would take care of anything and everything that we needed. Including my broken leg. Which by the way having it reset was the most painful experience of my life more painful than moving myself across the console of the car.

I heard Jaxton talking to the dealer. At first everything was fine then i noticed things started esclating. And esclating pretty fast. I heard shouting, things being broke. Before i knew it Jaxton came into our room and locked the door. Blood pouring from what seemed to be every orfice of his body.

Jaxton: I know your not gonna like what im about to say...

Anastai: We have to leave?

Jaxton: Your too smart for your own good. But yes.

Anastai: Why?

Jaxton: Hes been setting me up. And now he wants you. To himself.

I didnt need to hear anything further. I got up and wobbled to him. With this weird thing on my leg it seemed like it took forever.

He grabbed me up and opened the door. Looked both ways then bolted. It wasnt until we got to the front door that we had a problem. There the dealer was with a gun pointed straight us.

Dealer: Your not going anywhere with her. Her mom owes me money and she is the colletral. She stays. You both can stay as long as you comply with my wishes.

Jaxton: Fuck you! She leaves with me. Im done. Do you hear me! DONE!!!

Dealer: I OWN you. Do you not get that? I can turn you in for every person youve killed without remorse. Just hand over the girl and ill forget this mess and ill call off my dogs.

Jaxton: FUCK YOU!

He sat me down on the floor and i crawled away to safe distance and grabbed the nearest object i could find. Which was a lamp. A fucking lamp! What was i gonna do with a lamp? Make his world shine?

I heard gunshots. When i looked up my dark night was laying in the floor. Blood already starting to pool.