Chapter 14: Calm

Later that evening, we were camped out in the field. We had cleared a spot and set up camp. Somehow, Guardian Light had my tent and a few others. Ghoast Crystal came prepared. Her tent was a crystal blue mine, and Sombra's was white with pastel purple stripes going vertically from top to bottom. The tent was big, as it should be for a royal. Guardian's was just a plain light gray tent that was half the size of mine.  A campfire was set up in the middle of the three tents. The sky had turned dark, and the campfire was ablaze. I sat next to the fire as it burned. I watched the flames dance and saw a few bits of ash float in the air. The air from the fire was warm and welcoming as the night was cold. Sombra sat beside me as he had his hoof around me and over my wings. I leaned on him as I watched the fire. I then felt him set his chin on my head. He hummed a bit. The vibrations made me shiver in delight a bit. We sat there for a few hours, even after dinner. 

Suddenly, my thoughts wandered back to mine and Sombra's Wedding night. I smiled at the memory but also blushed. Just thinking about that night was starting to turn me on. It had been a long time since he and I made love. I shifted a bit due to me getting somewhat wet back there. Sombra hadn't noticed my squirming yet. How pent-up was I? I shifted a bit more, and this time he saw. He asked, "You alright, love." I looked up at him and said, "I kinda want to go to bed. Do you want to join me?" He looked down at me and raised a brow before his eyes shifted to where my tail was, and he smirked. He states his tone now a little flirty and a bit rasper than before, "Oh, I see what you really want. Fine, I'll join you then. Love.~" Sombra then leans down and begins trailing kisses up and down my neck. I activated my magic and teleported us into our tent.

Once inside, Sombra pushes me onto my back. He moves his kisses down from my neck to my belly. I felt his hoof rub up against my cunt. I let out a small gasp at his touch. My tail flicked in excitement. I watched him kiss my tummy all over, and his tail flicker back and forth. He stopped momentarily and whispered, "Dam, I missed this. I missed you." Then he continued to kiss my tummy, but he was now moving further down. The further down he went, the wetter I got. Sombra moved his hoof that was on my cunt in circles causing me to gasp. I felt him smirk against my fur. He removed his hoof the moment he reached my pussy with his lips. I felt his hot breath, making me get wetter. I felt his smirk grow winder when he said, "My, my, you're wetter than I have ever seen you. Did you miss me that much?~" With that, he opened his mouth and let his young loose. He licked my pussy's entrance making me moan loudly. Sombra pulled back and said seductively, "Now. Now. We must not wake the others. We don't need them finding us having our fun." I then felt something cover my mouth. I looked back at Sombra. I had just looked at the ceiling and saw his horn was active. His green magic swirled around it, and I knew he magically gaged me. He then went back to licking my cunt. I moaned behind the gag as he continued to torture me. My voice was muffled by his magic. After a while of him Licking my slit, his tongue shot in, making me sit up and wrap my arms around his head. I let out a moan that would usually be loud but was muffled. He kept driving his tongue in and out of me. The things he does with that tongue of his. He was at it for what seemed like ages before I felt that knott form in the bits of my belly. At this point, I was a moaning mess as he played with me. That Knott kept getting tighter and tighter until I wrapped my hind legs around him as My orgasm hit hard, and if it weren't for the gag, the whole camp would hear me. Finally, Sombra pulled away. I plopped back down on my back, being careful of my wings. I was now letting out deep and long breaths. 

Sombra sat up and said, his voice way deeper and raspier than before, "You definitely missed me. I missed you too, My Love.~" He turned off his magic and smirked. I knew what he wanted, and I would gladly give it to him. I got myself up on all fours and moved over to him. Then I sat down right in front of him. Next, I lay down. Now that I saw it, his cock was now in full view, and he was almost fully erect, too. Did he get bigger since the last time we made love or something? I stuck my tough out and gave him one long lick up the underneath of his shaft. I have him a few more long licks up and down his cock. I heard him moan quietly as I did so. Sombra leaned back a bit. That's when I slid his whole cock into my drooling wet mouth. I was almost able to take him all the way to the base. I used to be able to, but ya he has gotten bigger. My pussy got wet at the anticipation of what was to come. My eyes darted up only to see his head thrown back with his mouth agape. Finally, I began to move my head up and then down. I started off slow so as not to finish him off too early. I continued this motion at a very slow and rhythmic pace. After a bit, I felt him rub the back of my horn, telling me to quicken my pace. I did so, speeding up but keeping it at a good rhythm for him. His moans got a bit louder, and he quickly slapped his hoof over his mouth to muffle them. I continued to bob my head up and down at a fast pace. After a few moments, I felt his shaft pulsate. I went faster, and not long after, his hot, sticky seed came gushing into my mouth and down my throat. It took a bit, but his orgasm ended, and I let go, but not before gulping down the last bit of his cum. Got he tasted so fucking good. He lay down on his back, taking long, deep breaths as his cock goes just a bit limp. Sombra breathes out, "Fuck, I forgot how that felt, but... we are not done.~" I smile at the pleased stallion before me and say, "I missed your taste. I also noticed that your cock has gotten bigger. Darling.~" He lifted his head and looked at me with a smirk as I watched his cock get fully erect in a single split moment. He was still breathing heavily as I licked my lips. 

He turned himself over and got up. Using his magic, he flipped me onto my back. Using his hoofs, he speeds my hind legs apart. he flopped his cock flat on my slit. He then rubs his cock teasingly on my slit. A few small moans escaped my lips as he did this. Then, I felt him gag me with his magic again. After he was done with that, he alines himself with my wet cunt. His tip was just at my entrance. He gently puts some pressure, but not enough to slide it in quite yet. His eyes met mine as his smile got wider. He states, "My Love, you look so cute like this." He leaned down and whispered, "Now the extra fun part begins.~" I felt myself drool just a bit. At last, he gently sheaths his sword in me. It hurt a bit. Well, it had been a long ass time since we made love, after all. Sombra noticed and asked, "Love you, alright?" I just nodded my head yes. He then said, "Dam, you've gotten so tight." he threw his head back once more as he began to thrust slowly. I felt my walls around him as he did so. I felt them just to fit his huge cock as he gently slid in and out. Long moments of him doing this had passed, but once they did, he sped up. After thrusting for a bit, he said, "I'm gonna flip you over love." I just nodded my head in agreement. 

Right away, He flipped me over onto my tummy and began thrusting into my pussy from behind. His thrust soon became ruff, yet he stayed on rhythm as he knew how I liked it. I had my arms crossed in front of me as he trusted into my tight pussy. I can say I'm on the same page as him. I almost forgot how this felt. With every thrust, I let out a muffled moan. He groaned a bit as he took some short breaths. Without warning, he spread up and went harder. After a moment, I felt the magic gag disappear. I could hear my own non-muffled moans. I hear Sombra say, "Shit lost control." with that, he leans down, still thrusting and covering my mouth with his hoof. He continued to thrust into my womb as hard and fast as he could. Soon, I felt the Knott from before returning. I also felt his sword twitch inside of me. After what seemed like forever, I felt his hot seed overflow from my womb as my walls clamped down on his cock, milking him of all his juicy cum. I let out a muffled moan. he moned to, but not before using his free hoof to cover his mouth. Once our orgasms quiet down. Sombra removed his Hoof from his mouth and said, "I needed that." He removed his other hoof from my mouth, and I replied, "So did I." Sombra took a deep breath before saying, "You know, Love, this is just the beginning right? We have more rounds to go right." I reply, "Y.. ya. I k.. know." This was going to be a wonderfully long night.