Chapter 2-Trainer Sakunji Urokodaki

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today and as always let's get the reading started everyone!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As a few days past a crow flys over a wear farm in a sunny day, Tanjiro and Tai are talking to a farmer.

Tanjiro:"Pardon me sir. Would it be alright if we take that basket and some straw and bamboo?"

Man:"Your more than welcome, what good it will do for ya. The Basket has full of holes."

Tanjiro:"Thank you, I'll gladly pay you for it."

Man:"*waves hand*No, you don't have to do that, I don't need it anyway."

Tanjiro:"Please, I insist!"

Man:"No it's fine. Same gos for the straw and bamboo."

Tanjiro:"*looks for money*Let me pay you!"

Man:"*shocked*I said it's fine! Just take it you stubborn kid!"

Tai:"Tanjiro, he said it's fine."

Tanjiro:"*looks for money*No it's not!"

Tai out his hands up in defense as he didn't say anything as Tanjiro finds the money and grab the farmers hand and slams very hard which caused him yelp in pain while, Tai pop up behind, Tanjiro comedically shocked at what he saw l, gasping.

Tanjiro:"Take this, for your trouble please!"

They both run back while Tai was waves at him nervously smiling. While Tanjiro hold the stuff he "bought".

Tanjiro:"And thanks for your help!"

Tai:"Sorry!"

After he said this the farmer scream in pain as the money fly out of his hand. In the woods, Tanjiro and Tai are in front of a small cave with the stuff on the ground next to them.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko? Hey, Nezuko?"

As they looked inside she wasn't there.

Tanjiro:"She's gone."

Tai:"What? How's that even-."

Suddenly Nezuko pops out of a hole that she made.

Tai:"Oh."

Nezuko:"Mmmm."

Tanjiro:"Hey their, Nezuko.(mind)Why did dig a hole? Is my demon kid sister turning into a mole now?"

Nezuko:"Mmmm."

Tanjiro (mind):"She doesn't look happy. Gest she really want to avoid the sun,*got up*(out loud)hang on a second!*looks at Tai*Please check on her."

As Tanjiro is fixing up the basket with the bamboo and straw, Tai is in the cave talking to Nezuko.

Tai:"Come on Nezuko. Don't worry, your brother is making a way for you to be safe in the sun."

Nezuko:"Mmmm."

Tai(mind):"Yeah, look who's talking. You can go in the sun, without the darkness."

Then Tanjiro comes in with the fix basket and sits near Nezuko.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko? You think you can fit in here? I want to try to keep moving during the day, too. Me and Tai can carry you, okay?"

Nezuko:"Mmmm."

Tai:"Can you fit in the basket?*points at it*Um... Can you do that?"

As Tanjiro put the basket down, Nezuko got out ofe the hole and crawl into the basket, try to buy failed as she was half way.