Chapter 10- Together Forever

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As Yahaba's body fell to the ground and his beads, Tanjiro falls to the ground.

Tanjiro (mind):"I did it. The Whirlpool is strong when it's underwater! But I used his attack to gain and evlope the arrows!"

Then his head falls to the ground rolling a couple feet from Tanjiro facing him.

Yahaba:"Damn. Damn brat, why would you do this to me! I just need to bring in your head, that's all ever taken to finally to win his approval! I'll never forgive you!"

Tanjiro got on one knee and ready's his blade, while Yahaba hands start to moves.

Yahaba:"I'll make sure you pay what you done to me! My face is filthy because of you shoving it in the dirt! I swear I'll bring you down with me!"

As his hands are up, his eyes now have all directions as they closed Tanjiro's body now have all directions on him as he noticed.

Tanjiro (mind):"Oh no! He's got me!"

Suddenly he was sent to the right fast into the brick wall.

Tanjiro (mind):"This force is stronger than any arrows he has hitting me with before! I've had to defend myself with everything I got or my body's going to be smashed!"

Before he hits the wall he used the Fourth From to help, but when he falls to the ground he was sent up in the air.

Tanjiro (mind):"My body is on so much pressure, I can't swing my sword! Do something! Make a move! Don't get beaten! Not here! Second From, Water Wheel!"

He used the clockwise to stop him but another arrow brought him down and he used a bunch of Water Breathing Forms, like the Waterfall Basin, Water Surface Slash, Drop Ripple Thrust, Whirlpool while being drag in different places.

Tanjiro (mind):"I never made so many moves before! It feels like my arms is going get ripped off!"

Yahaba:"*half gone*You haven't suffered enough! I'm not done... Not just yet! Your pain will be infuriating!"

He was being thrown in different ways as he keep on using the water forms again and again.

Tanjiro (mind):"How long will this go on? Will it end?*Waterfall Basin*Don't think about it! Just keep fighting back!*Whirlpool*Pull out all the stops!*Water Wheel*"

Yahaba:"Still not enough! Not yet! I still haven't--."

As he was gone so was the arrows, Tanjiro falls down to the ground dropping his sword as he starts to breath heavily, as the tailsmen falls off. He slowly and shaken getting up.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko... Tai... Miss Tamayo... Yushiro... I cracked my rib and broke my leg."

As he try to grab his sword he can't tighten his grip.

Tanjiro (mind):"I-It's no use. I'm so exhausted I can't grip my sword! I gotta go! I gotta to get over their! There's one more demon left!"

He slowly crawl to his sword and bite on the handle and start to crawl.

Tanjiro (mind):"Hang on, I'm coming! I'll be there soon! Just hang on, I'm coming. Stay safe!"

During the fight with Susamaru she starts to dribble all the temoris to make a huge dust cloud that cover their vision, while she laughed, Tai and Yushiro dodge each throw of the temori.

Yushiro:"What a fool! Avoiding a bunch of liner attacks like these, is child's play! Locating you will be easy, too!"

Tai:"Don't get to cocky, Yushiro!"