Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now lets get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tai:"Get away!"

As the boar guy looks at Tai, he use all his strength to punch him in the chest breaking his ribs, the boar guy start to gag in pain as was sent flying back and rag dolling.

Zenitsu:"*in shocked in a blue background*I heard it. You broke his ribs!"

Tai:"Are you part of the Demon Slayer crops? You must understand then why Zenitsu didn't dare his sword! Because it tab-boo for us to fight each other! And here you are giving him a one sided beat down, are you happy you bastard!"

The boar guy who is on the ground start to cough then start to laughed as his blades are on the ground.

Boar guy:"So that's how you feel! I didn't realize!*looks up*In that case let's fight bare-handed."

Tai:"Fine by me."

Tanjiro:"No! Didn't you heard a word Tai said? Also you too Tai, you know you can't do this!"

Tanjiro was checking on Zenitsu.

Tai:"Help Zenitsu. And watch.*fight stance*Your pay for what you done."

The boar guy flip back up and dash forward as did Tai.

Tanjiro:"Stop that right now!"

They both start to fight, as the boar fight below while Tai starts to fight straight forward as they blocked and attack. The boar guy jump and wrapped around his body and throw him to the ground and dash at him, Tia brace the impact and grab him and knee him in the gut which stager him back.

Tanjiro:"Using your hands doesn't change things! Are you two listing to me!"

While Zenitsu was shocked at what he saw, especially the boar guy, as Shorichi is still have tears in his eyes.

Zenitsu (mind):"Man, look at this guy. How is he able to move like that? And some of his ribs broken mo less."

The boar guy runs at Tai, rolls on the ground and did a dropkick which Tai jump but got kick back, as he gain his footing and did his own kick but the boar guy bent back and come back to star at Tai which surprised him and got punched to the side of his face as he stumble. Boar guy then dash forward towards Tai, he dodge a dropkick but grab his leg and throw him back as the boar guy flips on the ground, he got punched in the face twice and a side kick back.

Zenitsu looks back at Shorichi who is using a rag to dry up the wound also Tanjiro.

Zenitsu:"Tai go's against the rut, even he knows not to. He broke his bones."

As Tai try to punch, the boar guy went under and flip around him grabbing his right arm and put his right leg on his face and drive him into the ground. Tai got up and head butt him which stager him then suddenly attack low as Tanjiro noticed something.

Tanjiro:"The attacks he's using..."

Tai then began to blocked each attack as he palm one first down.

Tanjiro (mind):"There usually low! The way they're fighting... It's almost like..."

Then a animal boar took the presence of the boar guy in a dark purple background.

Tanjiro (mind):"Tai's battling a fearsome four-legged beast!"

The boar guy did a hand stand kick but Tai dodge ans try his own hand stand with his leg, but the boar guy did the splits and did both hand stand and drive Tai's face to the ground as he bent his back backwards and used his right foot.