Chapter 12- The Boar Bares it's Fangs, Zenitsu's Sleeps

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
The boar guy suddenly jump forward towards the demon.

Demon:"It's all so infuriating!"

As the demon hit the right drum, the room turn right as it stop at the ceiling, Tanjiro, Tai fall on their feet, the boar guy also falls, but Teruko screams as she fall but Tanjiro caught her.

Tai:"Teruko!"

Then the boar guy used him as a jump pad towards the demon.

Tai:"That demon has special powers! You shouldn't be attacking recklessly!"

He didn't listen as he laughs, before he got even close.

Demon:"How madding! All these cruised insects spreading amok around my house!"

Hitting his drums, the boar guy falls down, but Tai lands on his feet but Tanjiro falls on to his back, as Teruko falls on her stomach, the boar guy steps on her.

Boar guy:"*laughs*I can't believe the room spon around! Now this is what I call fun time!*laughs*"

Tanjiro noticed and quickly grabbed his right ankle.

Tanjiro:"Get your dirty feet off of her!"

As he thrown him, he just land on his feet kneeling looking at Tanjiro.

Boar guy:"Who the hell are you, kid?"

Tanjiro:"Stepping on a little kid like that, what are you thinking?"

Boar guy:"*laughing*You got spunk, I like that! Having a human sent me flying that's a first for me!"

He dash forward ready to strike but, Tai push Tanjiro back and blocked it and shuv the boar guy back.

Tai:"What the hell is wrong with you!"

Boar guy:"Another one huh? But you don't seem like any human. That's a first also! But... These swords do a lot of damage. There not the kind you delicate little flowers would use.*fighting stance*The way they shred through flesh as what I pride myself on the most!"

Tai:"Are you crazy? There is a demon over there."

Boar guy:"You think I care?"

He then dash forward towards them.

Demon:"Measly insects! Your irk some! Now die!"

As the demon hit the drum, visible claws cut through the ground between as they jump back in shocked by Tanjiro.

Tanjiro (mind):"The floor just ripped apart! It happen at the speed of the beat of the drum! In a shape of a beasts claws!"

The demon send another wave of claws at the boar guy that he jump to the jumps to the side and turn the room right and left, as they lands on their backs. The demon hit the left side and one on his left leg as the room turn side wise and they fall down as Tai and Tanjiro land on the wall near the doorway, Tai looks at the boar guy that fell through the door, Tanjiro looks at the demon from above while his talking.

Tanjiro (mind):"I'm starting to understand."

There was two beats of a drum that change the room twice as they were in a different room. While Tanjiro is still holding Teruko and Tai is looking.

Tai:"We're in another room now? But that demon didn't strike it's drum. So what does this mean?"

Tanjiro:"I'm picking up multiple demons in this house, Tai there maybe another demon with a drum."