Chapter 18- A Forged Bond

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in the forest, Giyu is looking at the dead Demon Slayers, with Shinobu.

Shinobu:"Were you acquainted with any of these Demon Slayers?*looks at Giyu*There don't seem to be any survivors in this area at least. We were informed, that several Mizunoto had joined the battle to combat these demons, but... They might be dead by now, at least one of them is alive, hopefully. Don't you think?"

Giyu:"Let's go."

They began to run as Shinobu is looking at the moon.

Shinobu:"Isn't the moon lovely? He'll like this, also you know. Since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along, Tomioka."

Giyu:"My only concern is slaying demons."

Shinobu:"How cold-hearted of you. Well, how about we split up from this point, I shall proceed from the west."

Giyu:"Very well."

With a chuckle, Shinobu left in a flash as Giyu keep on running. Back with Tanjiro, his blade didn't go through the Father's arm which shocked him.

Tanjiro:"It's no good! It won't cut through!"

The Father then move his right arm up so her can punch Tanjiro, but Inosuke stop it as he slice his left arm but did the same.

Inosuke:"It's body, is so tough!"

Father start to scream and push them back with a shockwave, Tanjiro flips midair and land on a rock.

Tanjiro:"None of my techniques worked! This is bad! What I do?"

The Father then looked at him but didn't noticed Tai, as he jumped out of the tree.

Tai:"I got you now!"

As he slash, the Father used his hand to stop it as, Tai was scared and he looked at him which scared him more as he starts to shake. Then the throw him in the air to the left in the woods as he screams.

Tanjiro/Inosuke:"Tai/Jai!"

Father:"I say it again so you understand*runs at him*. Stay away from my family!"

Tanjiro jump out of the way as he land on the land while the Father growled at him.

Inosuke:"Hey you! Eyes over here!*in the air and ready to attack*All nine of them!"

But the Father just smack him as he ragged dolled on the river and land stomach, then he pops up on his feet.

Inosuke:"Damnit! All that force with just one strike of its arm! I can't beat him in my condition! All this blood lost is making me dizzy!"

Then the Father chase after him as he was runs away, while that's happening, Tanjiro is running to on the land.

Tanjiro:"Water Breathing, Second From... Improved, Lateral Water Wheel!"

One slash of water cut down a tree, Inosuke is still running away from Father, he noticed the tree falling as it lands on top of the demon as the water ripple once Inosuke pop his head up.

Inosuke:"What happened? What's going on here?"

Tanjiro:"Inosuke! Your alright?"

Inosuke looks where Tanjiro is at to see him standing on a tree stomp.

Inosuke:"He did the that? What a little show off!"

Suddenly there was bubbles forming in the water, while the Father is trying to escape.