Chapter 13- Something More Important than Life

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now lets get the reading started!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the halls Zenitsu holds Shorichi's hand as they running.

Zenitsu:"Tanjiro, Tai where are you two right now.(mind) I can still hear that creepy sound. I just hope they're safe."

Shorichi:"Um, Zenitsu, is it me, or are we just going around and around in circles?"

Zenitsu:"*stopped*I knew it! I was getting the same exact feeling! I know I could count on you to help me out, Shorichi! Could you check it to see if this room is clear."

Behind the door Shorichi give Zenitsu a look, which he didn't like

Zenitsu:"Hey! What's with the look! All right, all right, you win, I'll do it myself!"

As he scarily open the door shaking looked in and see nothing .

Zenitsu:"There's no one here. Let's go this way!"

Then they start to walk in as Zenitsu is holding the kids hand.

Zenitsu:"Where are you Tanjiro and you to Tai, you both can come out now!"

Suddenly a beat was heard at the room their in went sideway as they looked down.

Zenitsu:"Wait this room just... Flip over!"

They fell as three doors open out of their way as one more open to the outside world.

Back into the room with the drum demon, the room was flipping in different ways as Tai and Tanjiro have some difficulty on their footing, as they start to run down, they fall down on their knees as Tai heard something cracked, and a drum beat make them fall to the ground and upside and he send a claw that they jump to the side. They were falling and hitting the wall every time, as they fall the went sideways as Tanjiro grab a lamp, Tai falls to the wall below groaning in pain.

Tanjiro (mind):"Damn it! We can't win like this. We need more than determination! Calm down. Use your head and think things through."

The demon then send a claw towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro (mind):"Crap! Crap! Crap!"

He let go and miss the claw but falls through the doors but Tai grabbed his hand.

Tai:"Got you."

He pull him up on the frame.

Tanjiro:"You okay?"

Tai:"Ever better."

Kyogai:"Curses! This is irritating! I need to consume Marechi before it's too late!"

The demon use his drum to make the room back to normal which caused them to fall on their backs.

Tanjiro (mind):"There's no time to think!"

They dodge another claw attack.

Tai:"Hey you! What's your name?"

Kyogai:"It's Kyogai!"

Tai:"*landed*Kyogai! Listen we're not giving you that child! We won't bend to you! It's futile!"

Kyogai growled as he remembered something back then.

???:"Don't you see it's futile?"

Kyogai then growled in anger.

Kyogai:"I will get my hands on that Marechi!*shows eyes and the number of lower six*I will reclaim my place on the Twelve Kizuki!"

He sent two claws at two shelves that a bunch of paper fly's in the air and start to go crazy hitting every drum to make the room go crazy.

???:"Don't you see it's futile?"