Chapter 11- Tsuzumi Mansion

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a good day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Then a sparrow fly chirping as it lands on Tanjiro's hand.

Tanjiro:"Yes."

As it chirped Tai and Tanjiro were surprised what it said. While the girl is trying to get rid of the blonde boy, as he was on his knees and his arms are around the girl's waist.

???:"Come on I'm begging you! There's no one else! You are the only hope I have left*crying*!"

Tanjiro:"So that's it then! Okay we try to help!"

The sparrow was happy as it shines, brightly.

???:"Please I'm asking you again! Marry me! I beg you!"

Tanjiro grabbed the collar of the blonde boy's hairo and lift him up or happy while Tai is between them and the girl looking at the boy not happy as he still crying.

Tanjiro:"Why are you making such a scene on the side of the road? She's clearly not interested in you?"

Tai:"Also your stressing your sparrow out!"

???:"Wait you uniforms! Are you two from the Final Selection!"

Tanjiro:"*red background*Don't go and pretend we know each other! Because we don't! Kay!"

???:"*blue background*But we have met, remember? Don't get angry with me when you both have terrible memory!"

Tanjiro still looked at him anger, while the other is still crying.

Tai:"I think we will someone like you."

Tanjiro drop him to the ground while Tai check on the girl.

Tai:"Alright, you be set to head home again. Do you need any help?"

Girl:"No. Thank you very much?*bows*"

???:"Hang on!*red background*Don't you interfere! That girl is madly in love with me! The two of us are going to get married--."

She walk up to him and slap him very hard on the cheek to make him spin and fell to his knees as he cover his head as she countie to slap him, Tanjiro and Tai were shocked as their eyes are bug out.

???:"Ouch! That hurts! Stop! Ow! Ow!"

Tanjiro:"Het, calm down!"

Tanjiro hold her back as the boy was crying in pain as their was a red hand print on his cheek also snot coming down.

Girl:"*pointing at him*What did I say resemble that I loved you? All I did was come talk to you while you fumble up on the side of the road!"

???:"*screams, blue background*So your telling me the reason you showed up that wasn't because you fallen in love with me!"

Girl:"*red background*Considering I'm already have a fiance, that's what I'm trying to tell you! You seem perfectly fine, now! So, goodbye!"

Then the girl left in anger as the blonde boy is still trying to reach out for her.

Tanjiro:"Would you give it a rest, already."

???:"*Looks at Tai and Tanjiro with doted eyes*Why do you both have to get in my way? This has nothing to do with you both!"

Tai and Tanjiro looked at him with disgust.

???:"Why are you both looking at me like that?*crying and a green and yellow background*Stop that! You're staring at me like I'm sort of a pitiful creature or something?*points at them*Now listen here you both! The reason I miss out getting marrying is all your both fault!"