Chapter 15- Mount Natagumo

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the morning, inside the building, Nezuko crawled out of her box and grow back to her normal size, and looked sleepy.

Zenitsu:"Hi, Nezuko!"

She turn to see Zenitsu's hole body waving as has his index fingers touching and flowers above his head and smiling.

Zenitsu:"How are you today?"

Nezuko just blink, then he got close which surprised her and starts to run around while Zenitsu is chasing her while they both have dotted eyes.

Zenitsu:"Where you going Nezuko!*laughing*Wait for me!"

As she looks back worried at Zenitsu, Tanjiro slides in with his arms out stretched in front of her.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!"

He did for a moment but turn back as he has a happy face.

Zenitsu:"Tan...ji...ro!"

While he has flowers chimes about him, he hold Tanjiro's hands as flowers fly's over him which creeped him as he ripped his hands back. Tai slides next to them and grab, Zenitsu's arm but he did the same thing to him.

Zenitsu:"Tai..."

Tai ripped his hands back in fear as he has flowers above his head.

Zenitsu:"Let's be best friends, Tanjiro! And you too Tai!"

Zenitsu is chasing Nezuko, Tanjiro and Tai around the room as the first three have doted eyes.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu! Why are you following us around like I! Stop it!"

Tai:"This isn't how I want to spend my morning. Please stop, I'm begging you!"

Zenitsu:"Oh come on, don't be a stranger you two!"

While Zenitsu keeps on following them around as Tai and Tanjiro try to stop him, Inosuke is sitting on the porch as his stomach is grumbling.

Inosuke:"Man, I'm hungry."

Old lady:"Pardon me good, sir."

The old lady walk behind him as he noticed she sit's on her knees at his left side with new pare of clothes.

Old lady:"I can't help but noticed those clothes of yours rather soiled. It would be my pleasure to clean them for you.*shows clothes*So please wear these in the meantime. I believe you find them comfortable and pleasant to the touch."

Inosuke was shocked in awe as she shown him kindness as the background for him is orange and yellow like puffs flowing.

Old lady:"I was thinking of making some tempura for dinner. You know something covered with batter and fried, to golden brown."

Inosuke has that felling again. While in side the room, Zenitsu is still chasing them still.

Zenitsu:"Wait up you three! Come back here Nezuko!"

They stop with sweat drops on their heads as, Inosuke opened the door with the robe around his waist screaming, then he hit Tanjiro on the back also Tai's stomach with his head, and they groan in pain with doted eyes in a orange background, Tai is on his knees holding his gut while Tanjiro is on all fours but holding his back looking at Inosuke.

Tanjiro:"(normal)What was that for?"

Tai:"Yeah, what did we do?"

He yelled which surprised them and now Inosuke is chasing Tanjiro and Tai as Zenitsu is chasing Inosuke for some reason. While, Nezuko is watching them with doted eyes, so dose Tanjiro, Tai and Zenitsu.