Chapter 1- Cruelty

Author:"Welcome everyone to Demon Slayer, my other favorite show, my OC with Nezuko and I hope you are ready to get to ready so let's get started!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the middle of a snowy forest as snow falls, two teens one with black hair and light red hair lights, with with red under his iris' while the other had green eyes and light red hair. The green eyed one is carrying a unconscious young girl with black hair with orange tips has blood on her clothes.

???:"Why is this happening? Nezuko don't die on me! Don't die on me or your brother, Tanjiro!"

He trip but quickly walk as his friend did the same.

???:"I'm... We gonna help you, no matter what! So please... Don't die on me! I swear, no matter what what it takes as your best friend and with your brother we will save you no matter what!"
                   (A day earlier)
Tanjiro:"I got this, don't worry Tai."

Tai:"*sigh*Of course, you do, Tanjiro."

Tanjiro and Tai are standing in front of a mine as Tanjiro picks up a big basket of coal, while Tai wipes off dirt from his haroi. His haroi is purple on top while it gets darker towards the bottom, there was a shibari tied behind him back into a knot as the tail dangles and it loops in the front. The sleeves have spikes on the sleeves juting out with white as the collar is white the bottom has a line the separate the top as it has a butterfly pattern. Between the shibari and the butterfly pattern is a butterfly with top wings is purple while the bottom is dark purple.

Tai sighed as he crossed his arms as he smile.

Tai:"I thought you said, I can carry the basket?"

Tanjiro:"You did most of the work, so it's right for me to do this."

Tai:"I can't win against you. As usual."

???:"Tanjiro, Tai."

They turn around to see Tanjiro's mother Kie.

Kie:"You both have soot on your faces. Let me clean you up."

As they walk up to her, she cleans Tanjiro's face with a cloth.

Kie:"You know you really don't have to go. All this snow could be dangerous."

Tanjiro:"I want us to have a good New Year's celebration, where everyone can eat as much they want. So I sell all the charcoal I can."

She put her hand down as she smiled at him.

Kie:"How thoughtful."

Then she wipe Tai's face also much his disagreement.

Tai:"You don't have to, Ms. Kamado."

Kie:"It's all the help you did. So please."

Tai:"Okay. But Tanjiro here is not going by his self, I'm going to keep an eye on him, as he'll do the same."

Kie:"Good."

???:"Hey bro!"

They turn around to see two kids coming towards them. Hanako and Shigeru Kamado, Tanjiro's younger siblings.

Shigeru:"Are you two going to town again today?"

Hanako:"I'm coming with you."

After she said that her other brother Takeo walk out a corner.

Kie:"No your not. You know you can't walk fast like Tanjiro and Tai, sweety."

Shigeru:"Oh come on mom."

Kie:"*walks up to Shigeru*No way, he's not able to use the cart today. which means he can't give you ride when you get tired."

Shigeru:"But Tai can."