Chapter 19- Hinokami

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tai dodge to the right but got cut his right eye as blood follows, and he rolls next to Tanjiro who is looking as his sword in disbelief, Tai looks up at his broken sword, with his right eye is bleeding.

Tai:"Our swords, broken? How?"

They shaking got up ready their broken blades at Rui, as he looks back at them, with a dark aura around him.

Back with Inosuke, as the Father fades away he holds his neck, as he has trouble breathing.

Inosuke (mind):"Incredible! He's in a hole other level! The force of his strike alone is on a hole another level of its own. He cut that tough-as-nails monster as like tofu! Amazing! That's absolutely amazing!"

Giyu then sheathed his sword.

Inosuke (mind):"Who even is this guy! I still have goosebumps!"

Giyu then looks at Inosuke as he has sparkles around him, but he has a flat face and turns around and walks.

Inosuke:"Hold on a second!*Giyu looks at him as he points at him*Fight me, Mitchmatched outfit! You beat that member of the Twelve Kizuki! And now, I'm going to beat you! If I can manage that...*points at himself with both thumbs as he cross his arms*That'll make me the most powerful of all!"

Giyu:"I have a better idea, go train more."

Inosuke was so shocked when that he turn back into his manga from in a black background. Then back to his old self, he has three tic-marks on his head while in a red and black flashing around him.

Inosuke:"What did you say to me!"

Giyu:"*lower rope*That wasn't the Twelve Kizuki. Did you even can tell that?"

Inosuke:"*still mad*Of course I can tell! For your information it was Tanjiro who was saying it was one of them! I was just repeating what he said to me earlier..I knew that amateur can't be those guys!"

While he was talking he didn't notice that Giyu walked up to him and tie him up to a tree, wiping his hands and walks off.

Inosuke (mind):"Wh-Wh-What the hell? When did he tie me up? I see his not the sword his quick with!*looks at him*(out loud)Hey, you! Come back here!"

Giyu:"If you'r not aware of the state of your body is in, you shouldn't be fighting."

Inosuke:"*waving his legs and steam coming out of his head and have tic-marks on his head*I can't hear you! Your voice is too soft and you walk too fast! I said hold your horses! Untie these ropes right now! Get! Me!"

View of the mountain.

Inosuke:"Doooooooooown!"

Back with Zenitsu he is still using the breathing technique, while Shinobu is still standing over him with her hand at the side of her mouth.

Shinobu:"I said hello there. You can hear me can you!"

Zenitsu:"Thanks, Gramps..."

Shinobu:"Are you calling me "Gramps"?"

Zenitsu:"Just now, Gramps showed up, and told me not to give up."

Shinobu:"Aaaaw, your life flash before your eyes.*gets on knees digs from something on hairo*You know according to one theory, the reason you see images like that just before death*put down a box and opens it up*because you're searching for a way to avoid death. By going through all your past experiences and memories."