Chapter 16- Letting Someone Else go First

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading together everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tai and everyone is still protecting Inosuke from the controlled Demon Slayers.

Tanjiro:"You found them?*locked blades*"

Inosuke:"Yeah!*points with blade*That way! I'm sensing a strong presence over there!"

Tanjiro:"You are.*push one back*Way to go, Inosuke!"

Tai:"*push one back*Yeah good job, Inosuke!"

Inosuke has a puff balls over his head,  but was interrupted by a slash as he dodge back.

Inosuke:"Why you! We can't get anywhere with these guys around."

Murata was nervous but ready's his blade as did Tai and Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:"Damn it... Isn't there... Isn't there any way we get out of this?"

Somewhere in the woods, Zenitsu is walking slowly and leaning on a tree breathing heavily, as he has a strane look on his face.

Zenitsu:"Nez... Ne... Nezuko... Nez... Where are... You... Ne... Ne, Ne... Nezuko*looking*."

Back with Tanjiro, Tai and Inosuke are still facing the slayer members.

Inosuke:"Hell with this crap!*jumps back a bit ready's to kill*That's it um just demolish them all at ounce!"

Tai:"Stop it, you can't. There must be a way to save them."

Tanjiro:"Listen, we can't hurt these people--."

He then heard one of the controlled members running towards him ready to strike before he can do anything, Murata dash in front of him and blocked the blade.

Tanjiro:"M-Murara!"

Murata:"Leave these guys to me and go on ahead, Tanjiro! You too Tai!"

Inosuke:"Big talk from the guy who piss his pants!"

Murata:"*piss off and pop from the bottom*I never did anything of the sort, you stupid boar!"

Which also got Inosuke mad as he has a tic-mark on his head, he also have a huge red tic-mark above his head.

Murata:"I wasn't even talking to you, so butt out!"

He back step a slash and looked blades with the controlled members.

Murata:"I know I wasn't there brave back there, but I'm still a Demon Slayer! I'll find a way to hold them off! I know I just need to cut the threads, and their movement patterns are very basic! So I should be fine!"

The down members are began to get up by the threads left from the spiders.

Murata:"I'll watch out for the spiders, too! There has to be people under greater control that are closer to the demon! You have to help them!"

Tanjiro:"I got it! Stay strong!*grabs Inosuke arm*Let's go Inosuke!"

As Tai and Tanjiro are running with dotted eyes while, Inosuke is not happy as he has steam coming out of his ears and has angry white eyes.

Inosuke:"Hey, let me go, damnit! I wanna pound that guys face first! Who's he calling a "Stupid boar"?"

Murata:"*looks at him with mad face and stream coming from his ears*Oh shut up! Stop messing around and get out of here!"

Inosuke:"I'm gonna make you see stars when I get back! Mark my words!"

They then fade into the forest, later with Inosuke is now running and was still mad.