Chapter 8- Tha Smell of Enchanting Blood

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tai:"No!"

As they run towards them, Muzan looks on, Tai and Tanjiro grabbed their scarfs and wrapped it around their hands and tackled them to the ground, and put their scarfs in their mouths to stop them for biting anybody else.

Wife:"Sweety!"

She and the other guy are being check on by other people.

Tanjiro:"You must worry about yourself ma'am! Cover that wound and apply pressure as you can! You too sir!"

Tanjiro grabbed the guy's wrist to hold him down as Tai grabbed both of his person's wrists down.

Tanjiro:"It's alright, it turn out fine."

Tai(mind):"*look back*There wound don't look fatil.(out loud)Press down harder, it needs more pressure. Tie it down with a rope!"

The two people helpers looked at him scared as the injured padd out. As Tanjiro and Tai went back to heep down the demons.

Tanjiro:"It's going to be okay, these men hadn't killed anyone!"

Tai:"Yes but did you see, it took only a few seconds for them to change!"

Tanjiro:"I know, now we have to make sure these two don't kill anyone!"

The daughter looks away as the mother looks on scared.

Muzan:"Are you all right? Don't look okay. Rei I think we should go. It's not safe."

Tai:"Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro:"What?"

He look at where Tai is looking only to see Muzan leaving. They both grit their teeth in anger,he looked at the two men who was turn into demons while Muzan and the other two leaving.

Tanjiro (mind):"Damn. Damnit it all! We can't leave these two alone here!(out loud) Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go! I promise you want escape us!"

Mother:"What's the matter with those two boys. Tsukihiko?*looks at him*Tsukihiko?"

They were shocked that he was called something else, while Muzan kept on walking nor pay the two Demon Slayer attention as they grit there teeth.

Tanjiro:"You can run far as you want, we'll follow you to the ends of hell."

Tai:"Do you hear us you bastard! We will kill you, damnit! Next time we meet, out blades will be the last thing you see! We'll never forgive for what you done!"

Then the cops runs into the scene.

Cop 1:"What's going on here?"

Cop 2:"Another drunk?"

Cop 3:"Step away from these men now, kids!"

Tanjiro:"We can't! Bring restraints to hold them down! Quickly!"

Cop 2:"Get away from them, get up!"

The cop try to get them off by pulling their hairo, but they wouldn't budge.

Tai:"Please don't do that! We'll the only ones who can hold these guys back!"

Cop 2:"Get off!"

Tanjiro:"I'm begging you, no!"

Cop 2:"Get aloud on this guys face! It looks like he lost his mind!"

Cop 3:"This guy too!"

As they try to get them off, two people one light green haired guy and a girl in a flower kimono, watching them as everyone else.