Chapter 17- You Must Master a Single Thing

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading together everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tai(mind):"The Twelve Kizuki should possess high amount of Kibutsuji's blood. If I can extract it, the medicine that will help Nezuko, will be finish sooner.*hold his chest*And then, maybe I can tell her...*released something as he turn around*Tanjiro and Inosuke are still back their!"

He then runs off to reunited with them, as he got their he saw Inosuke bleeding and have two red tic-marks on his head, while Tanjiro bandages in hand.

Inosuke:"So, didn't you take out that monster!*steam coming out of nose*"

Tai:"Hey are you okay? You'r bleeding."

Inosuke:"I ask you wither you defeated that thing or not!"

Tai:"Uh, yeah, I did. But not enough about that, you wounds?"

Tanjiro:"Inosuke let me patch you up."

Inosuke:"I said no, I don't need it!*points at Tai with a tic-mark on his head*Don't you shower me with your mushy sensitive and kindness.*puts fist on his chest as steam coming out of his nose*I don't need it, got that! After all, anything you can do, I can do to! Before you know it, my head will be, my head will be harder than his. Not to mention... Not to mention... Not to mention..."

Tai(mind):"*looks down is sadness*He's not doing well. I couldn't save our other friends either."

He then remembers mother.

Tai(mind):"That women, was terrified, but let me kill her... She's... What is about this mountain anyway?"

Tanjiro try to bandage Inosuke but was not happy at all as he try to pull his arm back while he has a tic-mark on his head.

Tai (mind):"A demon family... Living here. As well as one of the Twelve Kizuki!"

Inosuke pulled his arm back away from Tanjiro as Tai and Tanjiro where freaking out.

Tai(mind):"I didn't think the demon gather like that."

As they fail to patch up Inosuke, as they walk he was ahead as Tai and Tanjiro is being.

Tai:"Tanjiro, I need to tell you something. After I kill the demon, she told me there is a Twelve Kizuki on this mountain."

Tanjiro looked at him shocked to hear one of the Twelve Kizuki is on the mountain.

Tanjiro:"One of the Twelve Kizuki, is here, on this mountain!"

Tai:"Yes."

Tanjiro:"That means we can make that cure faster, when we take his blood."

Tai:"True, but there is one question we need to know."

Tanjiro:"What is that?"

Tai:"*looks at him*Where is the demon."

Somewhere in the forest, Zenitsu was heard yelping , which ticked him off as he has two tic-marks and white eyes as in a blue that gets lighter lower it gets.

Zenitsu (mind):"Something just prick me! What the hell? I'm so frustrated!"

He kept on walking as he still mad.

Zenitsu:"I can't find Tanjiro, Tai and Inosuke*smoke coming out of his head* anywhere! Where did they go!"

Then he came to a crossroads.

Zenitsu:"Great now what?*plug nose*Something really stinks around here too! Gross!*sees spiders crawling under him*I think I'm going to cry! And the round of spiders running around is so creepy!*shaking in fear*I'm sure there just doing there best to survive, same as me but still!"