Chapter 9- Temori Demon and Arrow Demon

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As the building is getting destroyed, a talisman falls down to the ground as the temori went down into the girl's hand, as it hits the ground she laughs.

???:"Turns out your right, Yahaba! This building just materialized out of nowhere!"

Yahaba:"Hmm, the handy work is someone, using Blood Demon Art, That can hide objects.*realized something*What is this, we're tracking down Demon Slayers. Are they with demons?"

???:"*laughs*Isn't this fun?*bunching temori's*"

Yahaba:"I must say, Susamaru... Your way of doing things are so immature. Utuly careless, you splatter me! My kimono is covered with dust!"

Susamaru:"Oh, stop whining! Who cares about dust, by tomorrow we just uncovered there hiding place. And now, the real fun begins!"

She throws two temori's at the house destroying it more, as they returned to her, her friend was not pleased about the dust.

Yahaba:"Tch, stop splattering me!"

Susamaru:"Stop being so uptight. Your kimono just looks fine to me. And look..."

As the dust clears she sees Tanjiro covering Nezuko while Tai is in front of them.

Susamaru:"*laughs*Come out, come out! Where you are!"

Tanjiro (mind):"A temori! Throwing a temori caused all this damage?"

Yushiro (mind):"That women... Did Kibutsuji send her?"

While Susamaru laughs as she throws the two temori's again as it bounces around the room, and one went towards Tamayo.

Yushiro:"Lady Tamayo!"

He try to hit one but it moves quickly below him and hit's his head which caused it to explode as blood splatter on his collar and falls.

Tanjiro:"Yushiro!"

Tamayo grabbed him as he falls, Tai and Nezuko got up.

Tai:"Damnit! Nezuko! The lady and the man sleeping in the back, take them out and somewhere safe!"

Tamayo:"It's too dangerous! We have a basement, take them there!"

Tai:"Good idea! Nezuko!"

As she left, Tanjiro and Tai reading their blades, as the temori's kept going.

Susamaru:"One down, four to go!"

Tanjiro smell her scent but it was dark and monotone around him.

Tanjiro (mind):"Her scent is different than any demon we ever meet! It's stronger! Or thicker? It fills heavy, inside my lungs!"

As every thing went back to normal, the temori's went back to her hands and starts to dribble them.

Susamaru:"There is a Demon Slayer here wearing hanafuda earrings. And the other has dark green slited eyes... That would be you two, right?"

Tanjiro (mind):"There targeting us?(out loud)Miss Tamayo! I want you to find a place to hide! These demons are after us!"

Tai:"We got your back!"

Tamayo:"No, Tanjiro, Tai, you both need to focus on the fight don't worry about us. We'll be fine without your both protection.*looks at them*We're demons too."

Susamaru:"All rightly... It's all over for you!"

She throws two temori's at them as Tanjiro didn't move, Tai runs out and charge at it. As he did he jumps in the air as if follows, he rase his blade high.