𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 laughter: it was light and breathy and almost sounded musical. A face came into view, the same beautiful woman, from a memory that the girl knew all too well. The laughter was suddenly replaced by unintelligible screaming and yelling and she felt her heartbeat quicken. A man's voice joined the shouting match and a second face came into view, the same man who the girl saw on her very first day up into the Maze. The girl felt her chest constrict and she tried to move her hand in front of her face but found she couldn't. Panic washed over the girl as she tried to stand but could not and instead was forced to watch the two adults argue with one another. There was a blinding flash and then the sharp bang of a bullet being released from a gun echoed across the blank room. When the bright light faded away, the red-haired girl felt the invisible force release her and she looked up to see the woman lying on the floor while the man had a look of shock on his face and his hands trembled as he clasped them together. The girl raced over to the woman and the first thing she noticed was the blood soaking her white coat. She quickly placed her hands over the wound and applied small amounts of pressure to stem the flow of the dark red liquid. The woman hissed before clasping a shaky hand over the girl's wrist.

"Remember," The woman rasped as a small trail of blood trickled out of her mouth and down her cheek.

"What?" The girl glanced at the woman, confused.

The woman opened her mouth to say something but there was a high-pitched wailing sound instead of the soft and breathy voice from when she was laughing before. The girl winced and quickly placed her bloody hands over her ears. A tear dripped down the woman's cheek and she gently grabbed the girl's hands and brought them to her cheeks.

"Filomena," The woman murmured. "WICKED isn't good."

Filomena. That was the girl's name.

"What is WICKED?" The girl, Filomena, whispered.

The woman was about to reply when the girl suddenly heard loud crying echoing across the room. The woman's body started trembling and she lurched forward but the girl pushed her back down, still applying pressure to the wound.

"Iris!" The woman yelled with all the energy she had left in her and flailed her arms. The girl looked around but found nobody who could have been crying and the man from earlier had also disappeared. "Iris! I'm right here , baby!" The girl turned back to the woman but before she could calm her down she felt an invisible force tugging her away from the woman. She screamed and kicked her legs but nothing happened and she couldn't see what was pulling her. She watched, helplessly, as a young girl with blonde hair raced over to the red-haired woman and wrapped her in a hug. The two sobbed in each other's arms until there was another bang and the girl slumped over the woman, blood pouring down her white shirt. The girl struggled against the invisible arms again and watched, terrified, as another person walked over to the two bodies. They crouched down beside them, their white coat gently dragging against the floor.

"What a waste," The woman murmured before her head spun around to stare at the girl who got a glimpse of her before she was fully dragged away from the scene.

Back in the Glade, the girl shot awake and almost bumped her head with Alby who was shaking her shoulders. She opened her bleary eyes and immediately winced when the bright sun shone right into her eyes. She sat up in her hammock and turned to the two boys who stood next to her.

"Filomena," Was all she said.

"What?" The blond boy beside her, Newt, asked before looking at the other boy beside him, Jeff.

"That's my name," Filomena explained as a silent tear dripped down her face. "I know my name." She whispered, emotions forming a thick bubble in her throat.

Alby forced a laugh. "Two years, two shucking years."

A/N

Very short chapter to delve more into the memory and her past life. 

Also, I haven't read the books in forever so I'm probably gonna reread them as I write this. The books are way more detailed than the movies, however, I am going to use the movies and add a couple of things from the book.

<3

EDITED: TBA

➸ kelsii.exe has logged out