𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 make it?" Thomas asked the young teen who was lying in his hammock. The brunette stared at Gally and a couple of other boys who were working under the firelight from the torches to cross out Ben' name.

"Ben?" Chuck questioned. "No. No one survives a night in the Maze," Thomas felt sick at the thought. The young boy sighed. "You just gotta forget about him." Thomas watched as Chuch cleared his throat before turning in his hammock, away from the brunet and the teens carving a line through Ben's name. 

Thomas turned back to face the wall of names until he noticed Alby and Filomena sitting in silence beside a flickering fire. The former held a book in his hands with a blank expression on his face while the latter was fiddling with one of the six bracelets that donned her left wrist, a similar look on her features. The walls of the Maze rumbled, warning the teens of the dangers within and filling Thomas with an uneasy feeling. Deciding that today had already been too much, he swung his legs up off the ground and into the hammock before leaning back and closing his eyes.

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

The cage hurtled towards the roof but before it could collide with it a girl's smiling face swam in his vision. All around the girl, there were numbers, charts and diagrams that blurred into a big mess of neon blue, almost blinding him.

" Thomas, " A familiar girl's voice echoed in his ears.

" WICKED is good, " A disembodied woman spoke gently, almost trying to force the words into his brain.

Another woman's voice spoke up but this time he saw a flash of red hair, deep brown eyes and a large, pretty smile. " WICKED isn't good, sweetie, " The red-haired woman's voice was much softer and kinder than the first which drew Thomas in until a scream shattered the warm atmosphere.

" Don't make it easy on them, " The first woman said, her voice overlapping the cry of pain. The charts and numbers around Thomas, flickered before a blonde woman's face filled his vision for a second before disappearing. This woman was seemingly older than the second one and an unpleasant feeling settled in his stomach.

Suddenly his vision blurred and flashed before Thomas felt that he was lying down and noticed the same girl from before leaning over him, her dark hair almost brushing his face.

" Thomas, " Her voice echoed again. " Everything going to change. For all three of us. "

What was in front of him changed again until he saw a familiar teen yelling, inaudible, as he thrashed in the water around him.

" WICKED isn't good, " Thomas heard himself say, followed by a loud snap and knew that someone had slapped him on the face.

" Stop it, " He heard the older woman hiss at an unknown person before she said in a much softer voice. " Again. "

The words felt thick in his throat and he had to force them out. " WICKED is good."

As soon as the words fall out of his mouth, his vision is filled with a blinding white light before it fades and he squints, seeing multiple people leaning over him with masks over their mouths and noses.

"T his is gonna hurt, " An unknown man's voice echoed and Thomas turned to see the same girl lying with a white blanket over her body staring at him. The brunet reached his hand out toward the girl and she too did the same as their hands met in the middled. Suddenly multiple faces fill his vision, overwhelmingly.

" WICKED is good. "

" Thomas, you have to choose. "

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

A/N

Short chapter because I need to switch POVs and I won't do that in the middle of the chapter unless really necessary. Also, I hate writing these dreams but I tried my best. I'll come back and work on them later.

<3

EDITED: TBA

➸ kelsii.exe has logged out