𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 anything stupid Gally," The red-haired girl murmured, missing the offended look on the boy's face before he jumped down into the Box where the other boy lay.

Filomena could hear the other boys murmuring and laughing around her as they caught sight of the distressed look on the Greenie's face. He moved his arm away from his face and she noticed he had familiar vibrant blue eyes and dark brown hair that was soaked. Once Gally straightened up, the Greenie quickly backed away from him but the black-haired boy got up in his face.

"Day one, Greenie," Gally spoke in an aggressive tone, making Filomena wince. "Rise and shine." He grabbed the newbie by the collar before forcing him up and out of the cage and slamming him into the ground. The red- haired teen stuck out her hand and Gally took it and used it as an anchor to pull himself out of the Box. The boys around them erupted into laughter as they watched the new teen struggle to wrap his mind around what was happening.

"Kid looks like a Slopper to me," One of the boys shouted, causing the others around him to start snickering. Filomena tried to make her way over to the boy but no one was budging around her. She managed to make eye contact with the Greenie and from his distressed depression, she knew the pity on her face was prominent.

Frypan, who was standing beside the brunet boy, spoke up, grinning. "I could use some help in the kitchen," The quip was followed by more laughter which made the boy slowly back away to the front of the group of teens until he suddenly got up and raced away towards one of the four walls. The group gasped with excitement as they watched the Greenie run away from them.

"We got a runner!" Zart yelled. Filomena was surprised at how fast the boy was running and wondered if he would become the first Greenie Runner. She felt someone nudge her arm.

"Y'know you're gonna have to be the one to catch the Slinthead," Gally muttered as the girl's shoulder sunk inwards and she groaned in annoyance.

"I haven't run that fast in forever," Filomena complained. "My muscles crack when I stand up and I get exhausted just walking around all day."

Gally shrugged. "Ok, we can just let the Greenie run into the Maze and kill himself." Filomena sighed before she started racing after the Greenie, ignoring her leg muscles that screamed in pain having not been used so roughly in so long. She could hear the boys cheer her on behind her and she smiled, enjoying the moment. She didn't have to run too quickly though because up ahead the Greenie tripped over his feet and tumbled to the ground so Filomena slowed to a jog.

"Watch it there, Greenie!" A boy yelled and all the others in the group started snickering at the newbie's misfortune.

"Nice!" Another boy whoops in delight.

When Filomena got to his side she quickly grabbed his arms and pinned them to his back before pulling him roughly to his feet as she let out a laugh.

"What a tumble," Amusement settled on her face before quickly morphing into annoyance as the boy tried to pull his arms out of her hands. "You run again, I'll follow you and kill you myself," Filomena exhaled and the Greenie looked at her in alarm. "Or the Grievers will get you. You choose," In the background, the boys were whooping and cheering while the new boy looked around the Glade as despair and horror washed over his face. He turned to look the red-haired girl in the eyes and she nodded, confirming his thoughts. "Welcome to your new home Greenie."

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Gally had thrown the new boy in the Slammer before walking past Filomena.
"You did something stupid," She called out to the boy who only grumbled in response. The girl rolled her eyes as laughter bubbled out of her mouth.