𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 his feet, glancing at the Maze doors that had almost crushed him before he cautiously walked over to the three teens. Minho glanced up at the brunet who crouched down beside Alby's unconscious form, noticing a wound on his head.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asked.

"What does it look like?" Filomena hissed as she shakily rose to her feet. "He got stung."
The brunet's eyes widened as he got a look at the wound that Filomena was still trying to stem the flow of blood from. " And you?"

"Stabbed," Was all the female said before she crouched beside Minho, placing a non-bloody hand on his shoulder, comfortingly. The dark-haired boy pulled out a strip of bandage from his pocket which he helped to apply to Filomena's wound in hopes of keeping her from losing any more blood however the white was quickly overtaken by red.

Thomas turned back to Alby, questions racing through his mind. "What happened to his head?" "
We did what we had to do," Minho responded, his breaths slowing down. The brunet was unsure what Minho was talking about but realized he wasn't going to get any more answers so he didn't ask any more questions.

The familiar sound of Grievers screeching and growing in the distance made Thomas realize the full extent of the issue. He was stuck with two tired teens, one unconscious teen and he had never been in the Maze once in his life and now they were trapped for the night, something no one had ever survived. He was going to die. The Maze walls rumbled as they moved and Thomas turned his head to see Minho and Filomena climbing to their feet, the red-haired teen wiping her hands on her pants leaving trails of red on them but she ignored it.

"Uh okay, all right," Thomas started as he stood up. "Minho, help me get him up."

"We gotta go," Minho interrupted walking past the two teens to stare past the short corridor. "The Maze is already changing."

"Hey, Minho!" Thomas yelled, confused until he saw Filomena move in the corner of his eye. "We can't just leave him there." She stared at him for a moment and Thomas watched as her eyes raced back and forth over his face before she nodded and the two crouched down and pulled Alby up, his arms over their shoulders. The two stared at Minho, waiting for him to make a move or to say anything. The dark-haired teen slowly turned around to face the two, a grim look on his features.

He sighed before walking over to the two. "Move Flossie, I'll help carry him," 

"But-" Filomena started before Minho interrupted.

"You're injured, I'll do it." The female teen helped transfer Alby to Minho and the group of four started heading away from the entrance, Filomena in the lead.

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

As they made their way through the Maze, Minhp and Thomas kept stumbling and teetering, almost falling over multiple times, only kept upright with the help of Filomena. The two boys grunted as they raced forward, the two holding one arm under Alby's legs to get more ground covered. Thomas began to feel exhausted as they stumbled down the Maze corridor. He couldn't even imagine how Minho and Filomena felt as they had spent the whole day running around in the Maze and escaping Grievers.

"Come on," Minho panted as the three raced towards the last bit of sunlight at the end of the corridor. When the group made it to the end they spun around, unsure which way to go. "Okay, just sit him down, " Minho ordered. "Sit him down." Thomas did as he was told, helping to place Alby down, leaning the older boy against the wall. The two boys panted, exhausted, as they crouched down beside the unconscious teen. A Griever screeched in the distance making Thomas whip his head up. "This isn't gonna work." Minho said as he stared down the way the three heard the noise. He stood up and started to head away from the three. "We gotta go, we gotta go."

"Wait what?" Thomas asked, incredulously.

"Minho stop," Filomena ordered and the boy swung around to stare at the two protesting teens.

"What are you talking about? We gotta do something," Thomas said. "We gotta hide him."

Minho stepped closer to them. "Where?"

"I don't know," Thomas replied, looking around the area. "Minho, just think. There's not a single place we can take him?" Minho growled, annoyed as he spun away from the two.

"Thomas," Filomena slowly stood up, a conflicted look on her face. "It's not that easy."

Suddenly Minho turned around and grabbed Thomas' collar, slamming him into the wall. The brunet was scared and confused, unsure what was going on but instantly regretted speaking.

"Listen to me shuck-face, all right?" Minho half whispered, his face close to Thomas'. "Take a look around. There's nowhere to go." The dark-haired boy released Thomas, scowling at him before rising to his feet. Thomas panted, his heart beating loudly in his chest. "You don't get it," Minho said, shaking his head. "We're already dead." The Maze rumbled again, interrupting the boy's speech. Thomas, unwilling to give up, stared around the area until he saw a wall of ivy beside them, an idea springing to mind. He quickly stood up and stumbled past the two teens, staring at the ivy that draped along the walls. Thomas turned back around, an idea springing to his mind, while the other two teens had confused looks on their faces.

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

EDITED: TBA

➸ kelsii.exe has logged out