Chapter 2 : Date with a nun

POV Y/n:

RING RING RING

As the alarm was ringing, I try to stop it, but found my arms restrained, confused, I slowly open my eyes, hardly because of how early we are, as I finally open my eyes and began to feel my surroundings, I can feel both of my arms restrained and an unknown weight on my chest, as I look to my right to understand the reason of my immobility, I could see a beautiful black haired girls, ALMOST NAKED!!! As I quickly look the other side, I see the same scene but with a girl with deep blue hair, as unclothed as the first girl.

    Y/n : WHAAAT THE FUCK!!!

My surprised scream actually awoke the two girls, and as their eyes falls on me, a genuine smile appeared on their face.

    Raynare : Hello Y/n did you sleep well?

    Kalawarner : Because we sure did. Maybe one of the best sleep I've had for a long time.

    Y/n *blushing* : B-but what are you both doing in my bed. I-if I remember it well, you were in the guests room.

    Raynare : Well we wanted to sleep with our savior.

    Y/n : And you left Mittelt alone?

Just as I said that, the weight on my chest moved up, and showed up being the small blond fallen.

    Mittelt : Not quite, I also joined you.

    Y/n : A-and why are you three n-naked??

    Kalawarner : We thought you would like waking up with three naked girls in your bed.

    Y/n : Waking up with someone under the same roof was already enough, you shouldn't show your bodies to anyone like that. You should cherish yourselves more.

    Raynare : Believe us, you're not just anyone.

    Y/n : Yes I am, I'm just a plain human, I may be strong but that's all I have. You three deserve way more. You see me as more just because I helped you. But anyone would have done it.

The three of them looked at each other before tightly hugging me, making me blush even more.

    Y/n : D-didn't you three heard...

    Raynare : Shush, I don't know what happened to make you feel this way, but you're not just anyone, I was a fallen angel for long enough to see what "normal humans" are, and trust me, you're like a hundred time better than the majority.

    Kalawarner : You're kind, selfless, generous, brave. You're not a pervert that only see women as objects, or a narcissist that use people to your advantage.

    Mittelt : You helped us without a second thought, just because you thought it was the good thing.

    R/K/M : You're the best man we've ever made, and you deserve to be happy.

As their words, I quietly let a tear roll on my cheek before hugging them back as tightly.

    Y/n : Thanks girls, you're way to kind to me.

    Raynare *with small tears* : We could say the same thing silly.

We let each others go, as we all stood up, with me keeping my eyes off of their bodies as respect.

    Kalawarner : Why don't you look at our bodies? Are we not sexy enough for you?

    Y/n : N-no it's not that, you three are b-beautiful, I just don't want to be seen as a creep, and I prefer your faces and personality than just your body, I prefer affection over lush to be honest.