Chapitre 6 : Normal Day For a Human Surrounded By The Supernatural

POV 3rd Person:

We could see three people in front of a house, two boys and one girl. It was Rias, Y/n and Issei, in front of the latter's house.

    Issei *angry* : Why are you following us Bjornson? If you weren't there, I could have a moment with both Asia and Buchou. But nooo, you had to stay with us because you "wanted to reassure Asia"

    Rias: Actually, I was following Y/n, not the opposite. And no, even if he wasn't there, we wouldn't have a moment like you've said. It's not because of the morning you woke up with me. That now we are a thing. It was only to heal you.

    Issei : He is just washing your mind. You will fall for me obviously. I saved you from Riser after all.

    Rias : It was Y/n who saved me from Riser. *flirting with Y/n* Quite amazingly if you're asking me~

Y/n was blushing like crazy but stayed silent, he just went to the door and knock on it, waiting for an answer. And it was Issei's parents who answered the door, as they saw the trio then open the door more to let them in.

    Gorou : Oh Y/n, Rias, how are you two doing.

    Y/n : Great thank you, I'm finally adapting to Japan, and it's quite nice, I have to say.

    Miki : It's nice to hear, come in, we will make some tea.

Y/n : Thanks, but can I go see Asia first with Rias? We wanted to tell her something.

Gorou : Sure, it's upstairs the third door on your right, she will be happy to see you, she talk a lot about you, and how kind you are.

Y/n smiled at this and began making his way upstairs with Rias just behind him, in front of the said door, he knock on the door and sworn she answered, he slowly open the door while firstly putting his head through the opening with a huge smile.

Y/n : Hey Asia, guess who's back? And not as harmed as I thought.

She turned to his voice, a huge smile appeared on her face accompanied with tears of joy.

Asia : Y/N, YOU CAME BACK!!

She rush toward him and embrace him in a tight hug, which he accept with a big smile.

Y/n : And do you remember my promise?

Asia : W-wait, you d-don't mean...

He smiled at her took a step to the side si Asia could see Rias with a kind smile just behind him, she broke down in tears and also hugged Rias, making her and Y/n slightly chuckle.

Asia : RIAS-SAN!! YOU'RE HERE FOR REAL!!

Rias : Yes Asia, I'm here.

Asia : Is it Issei who saved you? Or Y/n?

At this moment, Issei appears at the door with a triumphant look, and with a cocky tone.

Issei : Obviously it was me. I found a new awesome power and beat him like nothing.

Rias : Liar, you were beaten in less than ten seconds, I would have been married to Riser if Y/n didn't appear at the right time and beat him, he even used a magic axe he found.

Asia *with stars in her eyes* : REALLY?? I was sure you could do it Y/n, and what is this new axe she talk about?

Y/n smiled at her excitation and obliged, he opened his palm and face it in front of him, and suddenly the Leviathan Axe flew from the opened window and exactly into his hand.

Y/n : Well Asia, I present to you the Leviathan Axe, it's a magic axe that can produce ice, it's a Norse Mythological Weapon who is on par with Thor's hammer apparently. And after he beat me while I was using holy water, I won using this beautiful weapon.