Chapter 4 : A Devil Servent?? HAHA Never. But an ally? Why not

ORC Clubroom :
POV 3rd Person:

We could see all of Rias' peerage in the clubroom, talking about the current situation: Y/N Bjornson, the mysterious new student, able to kill multiple Stray Devils by himself.

Akeno : So President? What do you think we should do about him?

Rias : I think we should try to recruit him, he could be the strongest rook ever. But we need to vote for that, who is for recruiting him?

Kiba : I'm for this, I've interacted with him on multiple occasion. He got guts and his heart is well placed, and it would be a change to have another respectful male around here.

Issei : Hey! I hear you Prince Charming.

Koneko : He seems kind and he's not a pervert, it's enough for me.

Asia : Y/n is probably one of the kindest soul I've ever met, it would be lovely to have him around without having to hide our secret from him.

Akeno : He seems really strong and powerful, I can't wait to see what he could do to me with those arms.

Issei was fuming seeing all his co-devils actually agreeing to add someone he despises (for no actual reason).

Issei : I'm absolutely against him joining. He might as well be an enemy to us, and hiding it by slaying Strays. And even more, he is between my dream of an harem and me.

Kiba : Sound just like jealousy to me. Maybe do you feel threatened by what he can represent? That he could actually be efficient in fight while he is only human?

Rias : Well, the majority has spoken, later when he will come, we will ask him to join us as my rook.

Meanwhile with Y/n:

We could see Y/n patching himself to heal from his previous wound, he was in his couch while sewing himself so his body would scar over. He was watched by his three Fallen roommate worried about him.

Mittelt : Are you sure you don't want us to help you?

Kalawarner : Yeah, I'm sure you could use some help.

Y/n : Don't worry, it's not unusual for me to do this.

Raynare : And you still refuse to tell us how is it usual for you to have to heal some heavy wound.

Y/n : I'm just not ready yet to talk about it. Let's just say I had a little rough childhood.

They were sadden by the fact that he must have suffered greatly.

Kalawarner : Don't worry, we will not rush you to confess about your past.

Mittelt : We will wait for you to open up.

Raynare : And will stay by your side whatever happen.

He just smiled a little and thanked them.

Mittelt : And are we ever talking about the fact that you came back yesterday with a freaking bear's head on your own?

Y/n : Hey, for your information, I was inspired by the Berserkr, the Elite Warrior of the Vikings, who were wearing animal skin upon there own. And it had two benefits, firstly it was to intimidate the enemy, which work.

Raynare : And the second?

Y/n : I LOOK SO FUCKING COOL BARE CHEST WITH THAT ON MY HEAD!!!

Mittelt/Kalawarner : Okay, I can agree on that. It does look good.

Y/n : Thanks girls. Well, now that I am kinda healed, I will go see what the devils want to talk about.

While saying that he stood up, and grabbed an axe to protect himself, because Why Not?