Chapitre 5 : Berserkr VS Phœnix

POV 3rd Person
Locations : Norway Forest.

We could see a magic circle appearing in the middle of a large forest, in a wild and brutal part of Norway, where the animals or the climate could kill a normal human. From the circle appeared a beautiful grey haired maid, she was looking for someone, brave or crazy enough to be here. As she searched around, she soon became surrounded by wolves, but before she could use her magic, two axes were sent in the head of two member of the pack. Soon after, a shadow appeared from behind a tree and slaughter the remaining wolves with wild but precise movement, successfully killing the five five last wolves, when he finished, Grayfia could recognize the red hair of the one she was looking for.

Y/n : It's quite dangerous for anyone to be alone around here, aren't you aware Grayfia?

Grayfia : And you are not anyone yourself?

Y/n : I hope that I'm not just anyone, but I think what you're going to tell me will test me about that.

Grayfia : Indeed, I came to tell you that Rias and her peerage has lost the Rating Game. And Sirzech Lucifer wanted me to give you an invitation. He also gave one to the Red Dragon Emperor. But personally, I prefer to think that you're more capable of that.

Y/n : Well, I hope I will not deceive Lucifer's Queen. Could you just teleport me to Asia before sending me to the wedding place?

Grayfia : I don't see why not, *giving him a paper with a magic circle on it* this will directly send you to the wedding place.

Y/n : Thank you Grayfia, I will go change in more accurate clothes and I will be there shortly after.

After that, Grayfia decided to sent Y/n to see Asia, as he asked for. So he found himself in front of her door, he gently knock on it, and here a quiet response, and as he open the door, he could see her on her bed, with tears on her cheeks.

Y/n : Hi Asia, I hope that I didn't disturb you.

Asia *surprised* : Y-Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n : I heard from Grayfia about the result of the Rating Game.

Asia *sobbing* : W-we lost to R-Riser, a-and now Rias-sama has to m-marry him.

Y/n : Not until I'm around, he will not marry her if I can't stop it.

Asia : What are you going to do? Issei already went there.

Y/n : Not to be mean, but I don't think he stand a chance.

Asia : And why do you want to do it? Y-you're only human, you will die.

Y/n : Haha, I'm kinda hard to kill. And I have unfinished business with the overgrown chicken. And I have plans to beat him. And for one of them I need your help.

Asia : I will help if y-you promise to come back alive.

Y/n : It's not my time to die yet. I promise you Asia, I will return with Rias and everyone else. Safe and Sound.

Timeskip :

We could see a place with numerous devils, all here to assist in a pure blooded wedding between two rather powerful Devil's Houses, the Gremory and the Phenex. But the wedding was shortly interrupted by a Pervert Reincarnated Devil. But he was beaten by the Phenex Heir rather easily, despite the short Balance Breaker apparition, it was quite useless in the meantime, all Riser had to do was stay away from Issei by sending fire to keep him away.

But as he was on the floor beaten, and the mariage was about to continue, the door was suddenly destroyed, causing some smoke and dirt to rise, hiding the new arrived. But as the smoke cleared out, they could see some red hair that Rias and her peerage instantly recognize, just like Riser and his peerage, a normal looking human was standing in front of them, causing everyone around to be quite by the absurdity of the situation, what was a weak human doing here. But even though he was only human, he was emanating a strong aura of charisma alone, with no devil nor holy power. He was wearing a red jacket and pant, which were accentuating his natural hair color, accompanied by a black shirt and tie.