Chapitre 14 : Missions from Azazel

3rd Person POV :

We could see Y/n seated in his bath, his arms crossed.

Y/n : Coukd you two tell me, what are you doing in my bath, while I'm in it?

We could now see, that he was surround with both Rias and Asia, naked and bathing by each side of him.

Rias : I've been waiting a lot to bathe with you Y/n ~

Asia : I don't want to be left out...

Y/n : Rias, you do remember that I'm not Issei, you will not gain any more favor if you throw yourself at me, right?

Rias : How could you say that, bathing with you IS my favor, if I could I want to bath everyday with you, but I don't know if I could restrain myself from jumping on your muscular body.

Y/n *blushing* : I... Euuuh... Thanks?

She then approached him and hugged his back, kindly touching his scars on his back.

    Rias : How could I not want to give you affection when I know how much you did for us, and how much you suffered, I promise that as long as I'm here, you will not get hurt that much anymore.

Y/n was blushing at the contact, but was pleased by her words, but suddenly, Asia start clinging to his other side.

    Asia : It's unfair, I don't want to be left out when I want to be the one saying this to him.

    Rias *slyly* : Now Asia, let me make myself clear. He is my ally, my savior, my Warrior, my Y/n.

    Asia : No I refuse, I've been patient, really! But you can't match my desire to be close to him.

Suddenly, Y/n escaped their grip, stood up with a towel around his waist, he began to leave the bath, surprising both girls.

    Y/n : I'm sorry, but please stop. You two are gorgeous women, you both have great qualities, Asia, you're cute, precious, selfless and innocent. Rias, you're brave, confident, gracious and you know what you want. But you two should find someone more worthy of your affection, I'm nothing more that a strong warrior w go fight to help his friends, you should find someone who is able to fulfill your needs.

He then left without giving them a chance to answer, after drying himself and putting some clothes on, he went to the living room, but while passing next to the entry door, he saw a letter on the floor, he picked it up and saw the drawing of a crow feather, he went to the couch before opening it, in it was a letter handwritten.

    Dear Berserker,
It's me Azazel, the leader of the Fallen Angels, we already met, I sent you this letter to ask you to come to the adress written on the back, I have some favors to ask you, and you're the only one that can help me, come armed.
Azazel

After reading it, he looked at the back of the letter to find an adress written, it wasn't really far from where he was, he folded it and put it in his pocket, he stood up, grab his jacket, his bike's key and yelled.

    Y/n : I'm going outside girls, I'll probably be back late so don't wait for me!!

He then went out and drove his bike toward the adress given.

Timeskip :

After parking his bike, he went to the door and knock, after sometime, he was met by Azazel himself, opening the door.