Chapitre 15 : Meeting powerful people (PART 1)

We could see Y/n, accompanied by Rias and Asia, on their way to Kuoh Academy, when they were closer, they could see their friends surrounding someone they couldn't see, both Kiba and Xenovia had their swords out and pointed at the person's neck, while Issei was in front, looking scared. As they came closer, they could see a guy with white hair, known by Y/n. It was Vali.

    Vali : If we're talking about now, you are no match for me Red Emperor. *see Rias* As his master, you should train him to be strong, as right now, the strongest here except me is the only one who isn't a Devil.

    Rias : I will do as I want with my servent, what do you want with him.

    Vali : Haha, actually, I wasn't here for him.

    Rias : And you were here for what?

    Vali *pointing to Y/n* : I'm here for him.

Everyone then came in front of him as a wall of protection.

    Xenovia : You will not take him away.

    Y/n : Don't worry, let me at him.

They let him go toward Vali, the two were standing in front of each other, tension built between them, we could see electricity between them, the others were tended by that, but suddenly they smiled widely and laugh before high fiving each other.

    Y/n : Haha!! How are you white dog? Got better after our drinking contest?

    Vali : Haha, I should be the one saying that, it's a miracle you were able to go home.

    Y/n : Trust me, I was a disaster, but you weren't better, you're just lucky you can use teleportation circle.

    Vali : Yeah, sound like excuses.

The Devils were shocked to see both of them interacting like they were friends.

    Rias : Y/n, what is happening? Do you know each other?

    Y/n : Yep, it was him who was at the bar with me yesterday. Talking about that, why did you came here man?

    Vali : Mission from the crow. He said you would like the reward.

    Y/n : He's not bad at surprise, *turning to Rias* could you tell Sona I have business? If she say something remind her of Kokabiel.

Before the other could say anything, he gave a kiss on Rias and Asia's cheek. And left with Vali.

    Issei : And you still think I'm crazy for thinking he's an enemy.

    Rias : I can't believe the Leader of the Fallen Angel is using MY ally to do his work. It's unforgivable.

    Asia : Maybe Azazel is kind, we know that all of the Fallen aren't that bad.

Timeskip :