Chapitre 10 : Y/n's Past

ORC Clubroom:

We could see all of Rias' Peerage along with her and Y/n, all sitted on the couches.

Rias : Are you sure you want to talk about your past? We don't want to force you at all.

Asia : Yes, we will not be bothered if you're not okay to share it.

Y/n : No, don't worry, I trust all of you, you all are like family for me. More than my original one.

Kiba : What happened to your old family? Your parents?

Y/n : I... I killed them myself.

All of the Devils were shocked by the news. They never thought Y/n would be someone who would kill his family.

Y/n : Before hating me, I just want all of you to listen to the whole story. If after this, you don't want me near you anymore, I will just leave. It all happened when I was a child and living in Norway with my parents.

Flashback:

We could see a house on the outside of the city, in the living room were two adults sitting together, the man having deep brown hairs with a small beard, while the woman had dirty blond hair, respectively named Igor and Sarah L/n, they looked like an happy couple, and the neighbors agreed on the facts that even though they don't have a child, if they had one he would be happy.

But the sad truth was that the couple did have a kid, a young boy of at least six years old, with scarlet red hair, but opposed to what the neighbors would thought, he was far from happy, while his parents were together in the comfy living room, the boy was sleeping on the cold floor, locked in the basement, with a few bruise on his body, and his body to weak and frail to be healthy. He was quietly sobbing trying to fall asleep.

The boy's name was Y/n L/n.

After he was born, unwanted by his parents, and disgusting them with his hair color, clearly unnatural in their opinions. They thought he was bad luck, that he would cause misfortune upon the couple.

Just as he was able to fall asleep, he got woken up by the basement door opening, letting some light coming and letting Y/n perceives two silhouettes, he got scared when he recognized his parents, when the light came on their face, he could see sadistic smirk and eyes full of sick intentions.

Igor : So little shit, did you slept well? Knowing that you're nothing but a freak.

Sarah : I should had aborted the day I knew I was pregnant. It would have been wonderful without having you around you trash.

While he was fighting tears, holding them as hard as he could, his father suddenly began to take of his belt while his mom went to him with some ropes, before tying him to one of the pillar, letting his bare back exposed to them, his mom then grabbed a whip, and the couple began to whip him over and over, letting skin pieces fall from his back, and laughing at his scream of pain and torture. Unfortunately the whole room was isolated so no sound could come out, the whip hit and the insult kept coming from the parents, not caring about the blood covered back of the young boy.

The poor kid was abused daily, nourished almost enough to keep him alive, when he didn't get whipped, he would get punched, kicked, thrown, you name it. It continued until he was nine years old. It was at this age that he was able to escape from this. It was like usual, he was in the basement, covered in blood, alone, staring passively at the wall when the door opened, revealing a silhouette, way larger that the ones of his parents, when he looked, he could see a ugly large man with one of the creepiest smile he ever saw, it was showing more malice than his parents ever showed, the man was completely bald and just after entering, he closed the door behind him.