Chapter 3 : Time to go Berserk

Berserkr : berserkers were those who were said to have fought in a trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the modern English word berserk (meaning "furiously violent or out of control")

POV 3rd person:

We were in an appartement where four people were sitting in two different couches, three girls who were sitting in front of a red haired man, surprisingly, the man had an axe in his hand and was sharpening it while having a round shield and a longer axe on the table.

    Y/n : So you're saying that you three can feel any supernatural presence in the surrounding, and that you felt a gathering of what you called "stray devils", which are more dangerous devils

    Y/n : So you're saying that you three can feel any supernatural presence in the surrounding, and that you felt a gathering of what you called "stray devils", which are more dangerous devils. Right?

    Mittelt : Yeah, they are devils who killed their own master in search of power or fame.

    Kalawarner : They are the few devils completely leaving any part of their humanity. Making them more monster like than human like.

    Y/n : Can you confirm that they may cause a threat to the human citizen of Kuoh?

    Raynare : They do, they love the taste of human meat, they will do anything to lure any potential victims to their hideout.

    Y/n : That mean only one thing. I have something to do tonight.

The three fallen angels were shocked by what he meant by that.

    Kalawarner : Don't tell us that you're thinking about going to them to fight?

    Mittelt : That would be suicide, even for us three together.

    Y/n : Too late, I already made up my mind, I'm finishing preparing my weapons and I'll be on my way. Just tell me where are they.

    Raynare : Please Y/n listen to us. You could die trying.

    Y/n : And if I don't, innocent will die. There is no way that I could go to sleep peacefully, knowing that people might die from my passivity.

The three looked at each other like they were having a mental discussion, before sighing.