Chapitre 11 :You're One Ugly Elf Looking Crow!!

POV Third Person :

We could see four devils walking around at night, dressed as Priests and Nun. They were hidden trying to find any clue about the enemy's whereabouts.

Seiji: No luck today either... ugh.

Issei : We thought we would run into him by dressing as Priests, but it's not our luck. I still understand why Y/n didn't come with us.

Kiba : It's because he don't want to betray his beliefs. *he then froze*

Koneko : Yuuto senpai...

Kiba : ABOVE US!!

Suddenly a shadow fell on them, revealing to be a blond Stray Priest, known by three of the Devils, as Freed Selzen.

Freed : Hey group of Priest. I'll show you the way of Heaven! Ah? Wait a minute... Issei-kun right? Quite a strange reunion isn't it?

    Freed : So has your dragon power improved? Is it time for me to kill you yet?

He then dash at them while Issei summon his Sacred Gear, and Kiba grab a sword out of thin air. Seiji made his own Sacred gear appear, looking like a toad head on his wrist, which shot a longue line line a tongue, grabbing Freed by his foot.

    Seiji : Fast Kiba, it will not be enough to stop him.

    Kiba : With pleasure.

He then rush at Freed in an attempt to slash him but he just smirk while raising his own sword.

    Freed :  When you compare your pathetic demon sword to my own Excalibur, *slash at Kiba's sword destroying it* THERE'S NO CONTEST!!

Kiba continued to summon sword after sword when they get shattered by Freed's weapon, at one moment, Koneko launch Issei to Kiba so he could be useful.

    Issei : Take it Kiba *Transfer*.

Suddenly Kiba became stronger and was able to summon multiple sword thrown at Freed. But unfortunately, it wasn't enough as Freed destroyed them all with fast movement of his Excalibur, he then jump up and was about to strike Issei, while none of the others could help him.

    Kiba : ISSEI LOOK UP!!!

As they thought it was too late, the sound of something fast flying toward them could be heard, suddenly a familiar axe could be seen striking the wall Freed was standing on, freezing it at the impact, incapacitating Freed by sticking his feet.

    Y/n : Well Well Well, what do we have here? A stray Priest trying to hurt my friend, and guess what? I was looking for you.