Chapitre 12 : Battling against Kokabiel and his allies!!

POV 3rd Person :

We were still in front of Y/n's house, where Y/n, Rias and Asia were in front of Freed and Kokabiel, we could feel the tension between the two groups.

    Y/n : What do you want from us Kokabiel?

    Kokabiel : To give you a little souvenir. You might know her.

At those words, he dropped something he was holding, as it go closer to the floor, they could actually recognize it was someone, so Y/n ran to try to catch the said perso, and was able to attain them on time and catch them without hurting them. When they were in his arm, he could actually recognize one of the Exorcist girl from earlier, from her orange hair, he remember her as Irina, and she was in a terrible state, bruised everywhere, and her clothes completely destroyed.

    Y/n : I-IRINA!! ASIA COME HERE QUICKLY PLEASE!!

Asia then ran at them to begin healing the wounded girl.

    Kokabiel : They came all the way to our headquarters, you know? We try to greet them kindly, but unfortunately, two were able to go away.

    Rias : I might be a Gremory, but I am also a king in my own right. Trying to force me to concede something to you is pointless!!!

    Kokabiel : I won't do anything as stupid and pointless as negotiating with a King ... I was thinking that if I violate and kill his sister, Sirzech's fury might be directed towards me. I'm not sure if I would mind that.

    Rias : What are you after, then?

    Kokabiel : Your headquarters are in the center of Kuoh Academy, am I right? I was thinking about going on a rampage of my own there. If I do so, Sirzech would be forced to intervene, right?

    Y/n : If you do that, won't a war between the Fallen Angels, Gods and the Devils break out in full force again?

    Kokabiel: Haha, then my wish would be granted. I thought that by stealing the Excaliburs, I would be able to bring Michael into a war... but instead, he only sent a useless Exorcist and two Sword Users. How boring, far too boring... So isn't going a little berserk in the Great Devil, Sirzech's sister's headquarters sound fun? And by talking about going berserk, you, human... I heard about you, about how you were fighting. I know you're a warrior, and what is a warrior without a war?

    Y/n : I may be a warrior, but it was to be able to survive, and now it's to protect my loved one, something you would never do. I would fight hundreds of your wars if it mean protecting my friends.

    Kokabiel: HAHAHA!!! I LIKE YOU HUMAN!!! YOU MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AND WORTHLESS AS I THOUGHT!!! LOOK, AFTER THE LAST GREAT WAR, I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT BORED!! AZAZEL AND SIRZECH ARE TOO IMPASSIONATE ABOUT WAR... EVER SINCE THEN, THEY'VE BEEN LOST IN COLLECTING AND RESEARCHING MEANINGLESS THINGS LIKE SACRED GEARS!!

    Rias : YOU'RE CRAZY YOU KNOW THAT?

    Kokabiel : So is your little boyfriend next to you, he's a battle freak, but never understood that, because he never been in one. Anyway, both Lucifer and Leviathan's sisters goes to this school. Could you imagine the chaos that will ensue following this surge of magic! My Excalibur will add as well, once it release the full extent of it's power! I couldn't ask for better battlefield, and trust me Berserker, once you will taste the pleasure of war, you will join me to fight the endless war!

    Freed : Isn't my boss insanity just great?? I'm getting pumped as well, I never been rewarded that much. Counting this girl's Excalibur, I now possess four fragments, I'm the first multiple-Excalibur wielder.

    Rias : WHY ARE YOU COLLECTING THE EXCALIBUR FOR!??

    Kokabiel : You want to know huh? Then pursue us! It's time for war, Sirzech Lucifer's little sister, Rias's Gremory.