Chapitre 7 : Holy Sword? Meh, I prefer Pagan Weapon

POV 3rd Person:

We could see four people on two different couches, just chilling, it was Y/n and his three Fallen Roommates. As they were just relaxing, they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

    Mittelt : I'll get it.

Y/n just nod and continue to stare lazily at the TV, and as he heard her open the door, she screamed of fear. Making Y/n and the two other Fallen jump from the couch, Y/n called the Leviathan Axe and was ready to throw it to the person, as he came to the door, he found a middle age man with brown hair with blond tips and a little bear.

    Y/n : State your name and what you're doing here.

    ??? : Ohoh, well you sure are a lively one. Well Raynare, I didn't thought you would hide behind a human.

    Y/n : You got everything wrong, I know who they are, and I'm willing to fight for them.

    Raynare : Wait Y/n, don't do it, he is Azazel, the leader of the Fallen Angels. He's too powerful, even for you.

    Azazel : So you know what they did? And you're still willing to protect them?

    Y/n : I know EVERYTHING they did, but I also know that they were forced to do that and are looking for redemption

    Y/n : I know EVERYTHING they did, but I also know that they were forced to do that and are looking for redemption. And if you want to kill them, you welcome to try. But I warn you, I will not stand still.

Y/n powered up the axe making it shine a bright blue, which caught the eye of Azazel, he seemed really interested.

    Azazel : Well, well, well, what do we have here? The wielder of the legendary Leviathan Axe!! Oh and just so you know, I didn't come to kill them instantly. I was curious and came here.

Y/n just lowered his axe down slowly, trying to figure out if he was lying or not, while the three girls were hiding behind him.

    Y/n : Well, you are my guest now, so please come in, I will show you the living room.

He then put the axe on his back and start walking toward the living room, followed by Azazel, as they arrived, Azazel sat on one couch, while Y/n sat on the other while the girls were standing behind him.

    Y/n : Do you want anything to drink?

    Azazel : Haha, what can you propose?

    Y/n : Kalawarner, could you grab the bottle and two cup please?

She said nothing but want to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of alcohol and two black drinking horn, one in front of both.