Chapitre 16 : Meeting Powerful People (PART 2)

POV 3rd Person :

We could see a trio of guys sleeping chaotically on each other, they were in a wooden cabin next to the Mountain of Flower and Fruits, they were in deep sleep because of their drinking the day before, suddenly, a monkey came from the door with a bucket. He saw the trio and went next to them before holding it tight and spilling cold water on all of them, waking them up hard.

    Bikou : GAAAAHHH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!???

    Y/n : WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WHY ARE WE WET??

    Vali : THE ONE WHO DID THAT WILL PAY!!!

The three were up and looking around before sighting the monkey holding an empty bucket.

    B/V/Y : Yooouuuu....

    B/V/Y : WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY YOU DAMN MONKEY!!!!

The three then started running after the monkey who was moving around fastly and escaping them.

Timeskip :

The three were now in front of the cabin, Vali preparing a teleportation circle.

    Bikou : So you two will be returning to Japan, right?

    Y/n : Yep, but don't worry, we will meet again, if you need help you can call me or Vali, and my house is open if you wish to visit us.

    Bikou : Same for you angry Bear.

    Y/n : It was nice meeting you Monkey boy.

They then proceed to handshake each other.

Y/n then went to the magical circle while Vali and Bikou were saying their goodbyes, after some time Vali came back next to the Berseker, as both turned to Bikou with a friendly smile and wave, before teleporting away

Timeskip :

They were now back in Japan, in a city close to Kuoh.

Y/n : Why didn't you just teleport us to Azazel's house?

Vali : I feel a lot of malice, coming from multiple Fallen Angels, and they shouldn't be here.

Y/n : *sigh* Guess we will do another job before going home. I'll follow you.

After some time, they found themselves in front of an abandoned zoo, it was creeping out the two boys, even though they were hiding it. Nature had taken over, covering the buildings and wall with moss, while the stone edifice were destroyed because of time. But what was weird was the multiple torches put everywhere like it was still used, confirming Vali's supposition.

 But what was weird was the multiple torches put everywhere like it was still used, confirming Vali's supposition