Chapitre 13 : Kokabiel Aftermath

Where am I? I'm lost...

We could see Y/n floating around in nothingness, he was here longer that he could count, and he was alone, completely alone.

    Y/n : Is someone here with me?

...

    Y/n : Maybe I'm dead, and my soul is waiting for a Valkyrie...

Suddenly everything around him lighten up, he fell hard on something, when he looked he saw he was on a wooden floor. He was able to stand up and found himself in a Nordic looking tavern.

 He was able to stand up and found himself in a Nordic looking tavern

    ??? : You're not dead yet young warrior.

Y/n got surprised by the sudden voice and turn around to find a big looking man, he was clearly built like a bear, he had red hairs and beard and had a nasty scar on his stomach. He was holding a mug of beer and was smiling at our protagonist.

    ??? : Hello young Berserker, we are currently in your mind scape, you may know me as the god of thunder and strenght, I'm Thor, son of Odin

Y/n got shocked by the appearance of one of his god just in front of him. He launched himself on the floor on his knees, in a bowing position.

    Y/n : Lord Thor, it's the biggest honor to actually meet you. You have my deepest gratitude for your blessing, it allowed me to fight for my friends and protect them.

    Thor : Hahaha, you don't need to bow young warrior. It's actually quite refreshing to watch upon your adventures. Trust me, every big battle you have is watched by us. You can say your our favorite human.

    Y/n : It's an honor to know that the gods I worship are actually aware of my prayers. I actually have questions.

    Thor *taking out a chair* : Sit with me young warrior, I will try to answer to your questions around a beer to share.

Y/n walked to the chair next to Thor and sat, suddenly a beer appeared in front, which he took a sip from.

    Y/n : So, I was wondering, what will happen with your blessing?