Prologue

Although containment breaches were common at the Foundation, the people inside knew how to deal with them. Mobile Task Forces were being deployed as quickly as possible in order to prevent SCPs from escaping. If that was necessary, termination was attempted if an SCP was deemed too dangerous.

Many years ago, Dr. Alto Clef attacked and killed SCP-239 in another dimension, where he has left her to rot. Although her wounds were fatal, and almost anyone else would have been dead by now, she managed to survive. When Dr. Clef left, she slowly regenerated and swore revenge, the likes of which the Foundation had never seen before. Over the years, she has been analyzing the Foundation's facilities, including the one, where most of the SCPs were stored.

She contacted SCP-953, the only person with telepathy, who explained her plan to every other SCP. Although she could have taken revenge at any time, she has decided to wait for the perfect opportunity. At first, the SCPs were hostile to one another, but over time they understood, it was better to be together than alone.

One day, a meeting of all of the O5 council members was organized at the facility, and Sigurrós knew it was the time. After years of waiting, she opened a portal to the facility and, with a snap of her fingers, opened the SCP cells simultaneously.

- Fire at will! - The commander of Alpha-1 ordered her soldiers immediately after 239 caused the containment breach, but it was too late.

The bullets were unable to reach her because all the guns in the entire facility turned to dust within a blink of an eye. Having looked around with satisfaction, Sigurrós created a powerful magical field around the facility, that no force in the universe could penetrate. No support would get in, and everyone's fate was sealed.

However, killing everyone wasn't her plan. She wanted to make them pay, to feel the same thing she felt together with the other SCPs. She took away their freedom, and from now on, everyone in the facility would be obligated to do as they said. The O5 council was unable to do anything, and within just a few minutes, all scientists, guards, MTFs, and D-class were gathered together.

If it weren't for her, they would all be dead by now, but she asked other SCPs to keep them alive for her project. The Foundation's main goal was to keep humanity unaware of the anomalies, but on this day, it would all change. She gave SCP-079, the AI, a magnificent body, connected him to the Internet, and began a worldwide broadcast, that not only would reach everyone on the planet, but was also being translated into every possible language.

- Welcome humanity! - She spoke with a smile, as the eyes of the entire world were focused on her. - You are probably wondering, who we are, and how we got out?

- Some of you may call us freaks, others will call us monsters, but to those who made this place, we are known as SCPs. - Abel said into the camera, as he drew a sword out of thin air.

- We have taken control of this facility and trapped all of our captors inside. Nobody can enter, and no one can leave. - SCP-035 said with a smile, as Sigurrós materialized a body for him.

- While some of you might be scared, do not worry. - Cain reassured the viewers. - Our goal isn't to destroy the humanity, but only to make them feel what we have felt.

- Hold on... - SCP-682 responded, before breaking into the room and looking into the camera. - I thought we were going to destroy these disgusting humans!

- Brother, not everything revolves around your hatred for all life in the universe, secondly, after we are done, humanity won't hear about us ever again. - Sigurrós explained to him, which made 682 upset.

- You are not fun to play with... - He spoke and left the scene shortly after.

Having brought O5-1 to the camera, she took off his mask in order to look straight into his eyes, and spoke to him with fury:

- You have taken away everything from us. Our freedom, our rights, our will to live. While I agree, that some of us have been troublesome, like 682 for example, explain to me... What have I done to you?!

One stayed silent, as fear paralyzed all of his muscles.

- I was a goddamn child, and yet you tried to murder me for no reason! If it wasn't for my powers, I would have been dead! - She yelled at him, which made him start shaking in fear. - And what about Iris?! You took her away from her parents, and told them that she had died when in reality, you trapped her in this place! Or what about 053?! Sure, she has the ability, which is dangerous, but you never tried to comfort her, or at least make her feel happy and loved.  Instead, you denied her any contact with other people, even though you knew there were ways to go around her powers!

- B-But... - The O5 member tried to say something, but was quickly interrupted.

- Of course, most of us aren't saints, and you know it, but the truth is, you have never even tried to treat us like normal people! You have treated us like some exotic animals in a zoo!

Sigurrós summoned a glass of juice, quickly drank it, and spoke again:

- But today, it is going to change. You will be divided into two teams, and you will fight each other. You saw me as a monster? So you will get a monster. Let's play a game, Foundation. Shall we?