Epilogue

Your POV:

- We are out of wine Y/N! - Sun Jung yelled to me from her room while me and Larry were reading books about World War II.

- Hold on dude, I will be right back… - I spoke to him, to which he only smiled and went back to reading.

I went to 953’s room and saw her cleaning up empty bottles of alcohol, which we drank with the entire group during yesterday’s party. I will give SCPs another thing, they sure know how to party, especially Larry, Abel and C’thulu, who drank most of the alcohol we gathered for yesterday. C’thulu and Abel were still laying completely devastated in their rooms, while Larry got sober surprisingly quickly.

- Okay, you don’t need to drink wine every single day Sun Jung, you can take a break for a few days. - I responded while she only shook her head.

- It is not for me! Iris, Alice, Amanda and Cain are having a movie night today, and Iris said she needs at least two bottles.

- And why am I supposed to be the one who goes shopping? Again?

- Because you are the best at it? - She said and made a huge, but not sadistic smile.

- Just say it that you are too lazy to do it yourself…

- You don’t need to phrase it like that Y/N…

- Fine, where is the portal ring?

- Siggurós probably has it somewhere in her room. Once again, thank you.

- You’re welcome. - I responded and went to Siggurós’ room, in order to grab the device, which would allow me to open a portal to the normal part of this universe.

When I got there, she was taking a nap, so I quietly grabbed the ring, and after leaving the room opened the portal, which brought me to a shop with good quality wines. After talking with the seller for a brief moment, I decided to take fifteen bottles in order to make sure I don’t have to go shopping for the next few weeks.

Having come back, I placed the wines in Sun Jung’s room, before heading back to Larry, who fell asleep with the book still in his hands. Knowing I shouldn’t wake him up, I went back to 953’s room and sat next to her on a couch.

- I was about to tell you that Larry fell asleep, but you left before I managed to inform you about this. - She spoke as I sat next to her.

- I hope this wine supply will be enough for a few weeks.

- Unless C’thulu drinks all of it during his gaming sessions, I think it should last for over a month.

I pulled out a bar of chocolate which I bought along with the wines and gave it to her. When she saw it, she gently grabbed it before smiling:

- I must say, your flirting attempts are much better than what Natas was offering.

- I am not trying to flirt. I just know what is going to start in two days, and as a good friend I want to make these incoming days a bit easier for you.

- Unfortunately chocolate doesn’t make it any easier, but it does help to keep my mood in a state where I don’t want to skin you alive.

- We have talked about this, you need to control your sadism… - I responded before deeply exhaling.

- I am trying, okay? So please don’t annoy me, as it makes it way harder for me not to stick a knife in your stomach…

At this point we have heard C’thulu yelling from his room, along with something being thrown at a wall. As we looked at each other, we realized he was probably trying to play in a state of alcohol influence, and because it didn’t go well, he threw his keyboard on the wall.

- I need to control myself? - Sun Jung asked me with a slight smirk. - Tell C’thulu to control his anger while playing online.

- I am not buying him a new keyboard, no chance.

- He has a few spare ones in his wardrobe, he will be fine. By the way… Do you sometimes regret going to this dimension with us?

- Honestly…? No. You guys are really cool, of course as long as you are not trying to stab me.

- Shut up, it was a single incident!

- Then make sure it doesn’t happen again.

- Yeah, yeah… I know...

- Also, out of curiosity… - I asked her. - What exactly happened to the other team? You know, after they lost.

- Oh, right. I never told you what we actually did to them. - She replied and took a deep breath. - Well, after Siggurós brought them to an isolated dimension, me and Larry were supposed to torture all of them to death. But after a long debate with other SCPs while all of you were sleeping, we decided to be nice to them...

- So you gave them a quick death?

- That was the plan, but after Alice made puppy eyes, asking that we spare them, Siggurós just dumped them into another Foundation’s facility which was in need of fresh Class-D personnel.

- So you still sent them for certain death…

- Hey! We didn’t kill them ourselves, the Foundation is going to do it for us. Plus, these D-class members have a slight chance to survive and get a memory wipe-out at the end of the month, after which their personalities would be changed, and…

- And they would be released back into society as completely different people. I know how this procedure looks like, but it is still very unlikely for any of them to survive.

- That probability is still greater than zero, so there is a chance. Anyway… Do you want to continue watching that movie series? They released a new season some time ago.

- Sure, just let me make some popcorn. - I spoke before approaching the microwave and putting a bag of popcorn in it.

Surprisingly, living with SCPs wasn’t that bad. Sure, this was a crazy life, and there was the chance I could die one day, but since I was going to die one day anyway, I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could.

The End