Chapter 6 - Would you dare to try this yourself?

Your POV:
Together with Leif and Amanda we have been playing cards in our waiting room, when Siggurós called us for another challenge. This time, it would be the Hard-To-Destroy Reptile, who would choose a challenge for us, and considering he hated us the most out of every SCP in existence, we weren't sure what to expect.

- Alright you puny humans, let's see... – He spoke with his well-known malicious smile, as he penetrated each one of us with his gaze, which felt like he was scanning every single person in this room. – Unfortunately my dear sister... – He looked at Siggurós with anger. - Doesn't allow me to kill you... So we will have to resort to some torture instead...

- Be aware that you cannot permanently harm them my friend... – Larry responded before smiling. – Yet...

- Let's do it like this... Each team will choose three people, who are going to try some delicious food which my sister brought from around the world.

- I would like to apologize in advance to those who have to eat it... – Siggurós spoke to us, which made us feel uncanny.

We had 10 minutes to choose our volunteers, and after a lot of quarrelling we have chosen Amanda, Leif and Diana to participate in 682's challenge. As all of them sat at the first table, I saw Natas along with two other D-class members approaching me, which made me prepare my fists at them.

- Are you a chicken Y/N? – He spoke with his typical shit-eating grin. – Why aren't you participating? Are you scared?

- No, we rolled a dice and it landed on them. I wish you good luck, as you will need it. – I responded while looking straight into his eyes.

- Please! When all of this is over, and your team loses, I will personally rip your liver out and deliver it to that sexy fox girl in there! – He spoke while indicating at SCP-953, who was busy talking with Abel and Iris.

- You are way too self-confident as for someone who got his ass kicked just a few days ago. – I spoke, reminding him of his defeat in Abel's competition.

- I had a bad day! Next time I will kick your ass! – He yelled furiously, which made Abel look at him suspiciously.

- I'd love to see you try. Go to your table and prepare your stomach.

Begrudgingly, he and his friends went to the table, where the Hard-To-Destroy Reptile served all competitors the first "dish", which was a still-beating snake heart in a shot glass filled with vodka. The first person to gag was a D-class, who took a sniff of it and tried to stop herself from puking.

- Whoever pukes is immediately out of the competition! – 682 yelled, which made her quickly drink everything inside the glass, including the heart.

Slowly, everyone else followed, and as 682 assured us, this was just one of the appetizers they would be served. As the second one, everyone was given a suspicious egg, which they were told was a duck egg, and that it was a very common dish in South-Eastern Asian cuisine. Slowly, they started cracking it, which revealed a partially grown duck embryo inside, which according to 682, was supposed to be eaten completely, along with the bones.

- Was zum Teufel ist das?! – Amanda yelled in German, as 682 slowly approached her from behind, and with a warm smile said:

- It is a delicacy, which I am sure all of you will enjoy.

- Is that thing alive?! – She asked him while screaming, to which he replied:

- Not anymore. And yes, it is safe to eat. Bon appétit!

Everyone was hesitant to eat it, until Leif finally grabbed it, and in one move threw it into the mouth, and after chewing on it for twenty seconds, swallowed it with visible disgust.