Chapter 4: Warning Alberto/Mudslide Madness

Amber swam real quick, arriving at the beach, shaking herself off into human form. The sun was setting as Amber saw Alberto finishing up his lifeguard duties. Alberto waved over at her as Amber ran up to him. "Hey princess! Good swimming time?" Alberto said. That's when he noticed Amber's seaweed bandage. "Oh crap, what happened to you?" Alberto said. "Ercole happened. I think he's trying to get revenge on us," Amber warned Alberto. Alberto burst out laughing. "That's a good one princess! You had me there," Alberto chuckled. "I'm serious! I saw harpoon and a shadow of a boat and I swore it was him," Amber told her boyfriend. "Pfft, Ercole hasn't been seen for months. Probably got some water in your head. Come on, let's go home." Alberto said. Amber sighed as she followed behind her boyfriend.

       As they were heading back, the ground started shaking. Alberto and Amber jolted as the ground started cracking. "Run, run!" Alberto yelled as he grabbed Amber's hand and ran back. When they got to the gelato shop, they hid under an outside table. The shaking stopped. "What was that?" Amber asked. "A floor trembler. Definitely a big one," Alberto said. Giulia and Massimo ran up to Alberto as he helped Amber up. "Did you feel that? It was massive!" Giulia said. "I'm glad you two are safe," Massimo said hugging Alberto and Amber. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard and rumbling was heard as well. "Santa Ricotta! Look!" Giulia gasped. A very rapid mudslide was heading down the hill. "Everybody on the speedboat, now!" Massimo yelled. Giulia, Mossimo,  Machiavelli, and Amber all got on the boat as Massimo along with Alberto started it up. Once it was running, everyone all hopped in, speeding away from Portorosso. When looking back, the town was destroyed by the mudslide, including some flooding. Everyone sighed in disbelief. "What do we do now?" Giulia asked. Screaming was heard from a distance. "Alberto!"Amber screamed. "Princess!" Alberto tried to jump in the water until Massimo stopped him. "No Alberto! The waves are too strong! I don't want you to drown!" Massimo told him. "I gotta save Amber!" Alberto then jumped into the ocean and tried to catch up to Amber. It was too late. She was gone before he could catch up to her. "No..." Alberto thought Amber was gone for good. That's when Massimo found Alberto and helped him up into the boat. "Amber got swept out to sea. I tried to save her but I couldn't," Alberto teared up as Giulia and Massimo gave him a comforting hug. But deep inside his gut, Alberto knew Amber was still alive.