Chapter 12: Chernabog Emerges/The Transformation

Ercole coughed as smoke surrounded him. As it dissipated, he saw Chelsea emerge from the shadows. Suddenly Ercole felt a large presence behind him. He looked up and saw two glowing yellow eyes a a devilish grin. Ercole gulped and tried to make a run for it, until Chelsea stopped him. "You're not going anywhere!" Chelsea bellowed. Ercole ran back to Chelsea as she pushed him away. Ercole fell flat on his back, looking up in terror. Chelsea was floating in the air and turned to the mysterious being. "Behold Master, one of your pawns to join our plan." Chelsea grinned. "What is this madness?" Ercole shivered in fear. "With your help, we can conquer all corners of the Tooniverse! But in order to get what we want, you need a little makeover." Chelsea grinned. "What are you talking about? Ercole doesn't need help from you!" Ercole started walking away. "If you want the sea monster and the princess of your dreams along with the amulet, you need to become a sea monster yourself." Chelsea told Ercole. Ercole turned around, facing Chelsea. "You can do that?" Ercole asked. "Oh honey, we can do anything." Chelsea answered. "If I turn into a vicious sea monster and into my handsome self again, I will be invincible!" Ercole said. "No, we'll all be invincible." Chelsea cackled. "Alright I'll do it!" Ercole boasted. "Perfect." Chelsea grinned. "One more thing, I'm not just a normal human. I'm also a mother flipping mermaid!" Chelsea then turned into Queen Nerissa. "Mamma Mia!" Ercole exclaimed. "Now with my trident and Chernabog's powers, you will be a sea monster!" Nerissa then chanted in tongue as Ercole levitated, swirling in water. Ercole grew fangs, webbed hands, webbed feet, and a tail. A bright blue light shined throughout the mountain. As Ercole lowered, he landed on the ground. He got up and shook himself off. "How do you feel?" Nerissa asked. "I feel like I'm a new man!" Ercole chuckled. "I thought so," Nerissa smiled evilly. "One more thing, I do have a small surprise as well. Bring in the girl!"

   Amber trembled as the evil Alberto took her inside Bald Mountain which looked like the inside of a dark cave. "Where are we going?" Amber asked. When she turned around, no one was there. Amber shivered as she felt cold to the brim. "Hello? Anybody? Please..." Amber fell to her knees, wiping her nose. She noticed a pig which looked like it was hurt. She went over to help the creature until it attacked her. It was one of Chernabog's minions and the rest followed. They surrounded Amber, biting and clawing at her. Voices got stronger in Amber's head. The evil Alberto showed up as Amber was held back. His eyes were yellow and he had a toothy grin. Amber looked at him. "You're not the Alberto I thought you were," Amber scowled. The evil Alberto slapped Amber across the face. "Shut up! I'm in charge! You will obey me and my every command! If you don't, you'll face the consequences of my wrath!" the evil Alberto roared. "Once my crew and I get what we want, we'll take over the Tooniverse, your kingdom, and your precious sea monster you call your love interest," the evil Alberto grinned. "Come! There's some friends I want you to meet," the evil Alberto chuckled as Amber was carried to Nerissa and Ercole.

   "What's taking so long? Ercole has no time to wait," Ercole spat. Nerissa pointed her trident at Ercole. "One word out of you again or your fish bait!" Nerissa sneered. "Do not threaten me!" Ercole yelled. Nerissa turned into Chelsea and started fighting with Ercole. The evil Alberto came in as the two were still fighting. He roared as Ercole and Chelsea stopped fighting. Chelsea got up. "Master, where is that princess?" Chelsea asked. Amber emerged from the darkness as the minions dropped her. She got up. She noticed Chelsea and Ercole along with the evil Alberto. "Meet your new colleagues, Chelsea and Ercole." the evil Alberto grinned again. Amber gasped in shock. She noticed Chelsea from last time they met and now she is working with Ercole?! "Ah I have seen you made it! Welcome to Bald Mountain, I'm sure you've met fish brain and my master." Chelsea smiled. "Master?" Amber asked. That's when evil Alberto disappeared and turned into Chernabog. "You lied to me! I thought we were friends Chelsea!" Amber cried. "Wow, princesses are pathetic. No bother anyways! By the way I love your amulet!" Amber grew furious, "This amulet is cursed!" "And that's why we're here!" Chelsea said. "What are you talking about?" Amber asked. Chelsea nodded at Chernabog. Amber fell straight to the ground, having a hard time breathing. She levitated in the air as Ercole and Chelsea chanted. Amber shook and that's when fire surrounded her and she turned into a she-demon. She opened her eyes and laughed evilly as the fire died down. Chernabog nodded as Chelsea turned into Nerissa and Ercole into his sea monster form. Chernabog turned into evil Alberto again. "Welcome to the club, Princess Alana!" Queen Nerissa said as Alana came down (Alana is Amber's she-demon name FYI). "So what's the plan?" Ercole asked. "You'll see," Nerissa told him as they discussed their big plot. "First let Enchancia get what's coming to them," Nerissa smiled. Everybody laughed evilly as Alana joined in the fun.