Chapter 22: A Shocking Surprise

Alberto sat there crying his eyes out. He looked up at the stars in the sky. "Rachel, I know you're somewhere up there. Just please tell me what I can do now. I've tried everything I could but it's so complicated. I should've known. I'm just a sea freak who loves a princess. How could I be so dumb?" Alberto frustratingly told the sky. He sighed sadly, "Massimo has always told me that the fish in the sky will find an answer. Maybe you could help me. I'm in need of it right now," Alberto chuckled. Suddenly a star sparkled in the sky. It shined so brightly that it made rays toward a bush. The bush shook quickly.
Alberto saw this and walked closer to it cautiously. Suddenly, to Alberto's surprise, Ercole fell out as bats started bothering him. The bats flew away. "Fly away you crummy animals!" Ercole called out. He then saw Alberto. Alberto grew furious. "Heh, heh, hello." Ercole waved, smiling nervously. Alberto charged at Ercole angrily. "Wait! Wait!" Ercole called out. Alberto was about to get to him, fist raised, as Ercole cowered in fear. "I'm here to help!" Ercole cried. "Why?! So you could snitch on us?!" Alberto huffed. "Please hear me out!" Ercole cried. Then Alberto saw Ercole holding Amber's green amulet. Alberto stopped and sighed. "Don't you get it?! Amber's married now! It's over! What are you doing with it anyway?!" Alberto yelled. "If I tell you, I will give it back to you! Just please let me go! Per favore, non farmi del male!" Ercole whined. Alberto lowered his fist. "Fine!" Alberto said. He paused. "Wait, tell me what?" Alberto asked Ercole. "He's got her! She's not herself! She's been cursed!" Ercole said. "Who?" Alberto asked. Alberto realized who Ercole was talking about. "That is why I came to give you this," Ercole handed Alberto Amber's real green amulet. "Alberto?" Giulia called out. Giulia and Luca showed up. Giulia noticed Ercole with Alberto. "YOU!" Giulia shouted at Ercole. She ran toward him as Alberto stopped her. "Giulia, he's here to help!" Alberto told her, holding Giulia back. "Why?! Are you crazy?! He tried to kill you and Luca!" Giulia shouted. "That's what I thought, too!" Luca said. Giulia noticed Amber's green amulet Alberto was holding. "Amber's amulet?" Giulia questioned. Jake suddenly showed up, out of breath. "You guys seen Sofia? I can't find her," Jake said. He noticed the situation. He saw Ercole as Ercole cracked a nervous smile. Jake charged at him and Alberto stopped Jake. "What are you doing?! He's evil!" Jake told Alberto. "Thank you!" Giulia agreed. Alberto then showed Amber's amulet to Jake. Jake was puzzled. "Okay whatever's going on, I'll let it go but Sofia's missing! She might be stuck in the mountain!" Jake told them. "Not for long!" a voice hollered out. Everyone turned around and saw Chelsea holding Sofia hostage. Everyone gasped. "Let her go!" Jake hurled toward Chelsea until Chelsea used dark magic to make Jake fall to the ground, in pain. "Jake!" Sofia called out. Chelsea held her back. "Zip it, princess! You're all now under arrest under Chernabog's orders!" Chelsea told the group.The group of friends were chained up except Alberto. "And you, imbecile!" Chelsea smacked Ercole across the face. "I should've known. You betrayed me and your Master! Now you'll pay." Chelsea    told Ercole, chaining him up. Chelsea walked up to Alberto. "My Master has a special surprise for you, sea monster." Chelsea told Alberto. She chained him up along with the rest of the group. They all followed Chelsea back to Bald Mountain.