chapter 1

Arjun arya's pov:

In the sprawling deserts of Rajasthan, a land veiled in charm and adorned with richness, there existed a man who stood as a ideal of power and dominance. Arjun Arya, the CEO of the Arya Group of Companies, and also the great king of rajasthan ,appeared as a sign of success and prosperity to the outside world. Little did they know, within the depths of his dangerous empire, he held the dual role of not only a corporate magnate but also that of a hidden Mafia king . none had the audacity to look into his eyes even his family members.

Arjun Arya, known to many as the "monster," was a commanding figure with piercing eyes that held secrets untold. His very presence exuded an air of authority, an indomitable force no one dared to challenge. Clad in tailored suits that perfectly accentuated his commanding physique, he ruled with an iron fist, orchestrating his empire's every move from the shadows, leaving no room for vulnerability or doubt ,he was a great king ,indeed but he had an untold story of his which nobody knew

But behind this facade of infallibility, Arjun Arya was a man deeply scarred by his troubled past, his heart encased in ice .all he past trauma was hunting him day by day so he started working day and night and killing every single person who betrayed him , he thought all were gold diggers . he had respect towards women (not anymore)he did all these not know he turned into a monster , without any emotions left for anyone. He was a man who did not believe in love and thought everyone were gold diggers ,whenever he wanted to satisfy himself he use to sleep with any unknown girl though he had no time for it. Everything went according to him with proper discipline.

Arjun is a male dominating character slowly he will changed and the next part is about meera malhotra........

Next chapter I'll start after Monday because my exams are going on and thank you for all who supported to write this story specially (lisha) thankyou so much

Please support,vote and like my story... byeee