chapter 8

She came running with a pool of tears in her eyes and hugged amrita and started sobbing. Amrita understood her and started consoling her and said,
“shh , it’s ok mera baccha I am there with you ”

“you know what happen m..ma ? ”

“It’s fine beta….Don’t cry so much”

Avyan who came home after a tried day at his office and saw his mother in distressed and his sister-in-law crying, so he ran to them.

“Kya hogaya bhabhi ma” She didn’t say anything but he understood.

“Oh, don’t worry bhabhi ma, hum Hai na”

“No, you don’t know avyan ,what your brother did to marr- “ she realized what she was talking and immediately stood up and walked into the kitchen

Avyan held her hand and said “I got to known everything bhabhi ma ,don’t worry things will get normal, we all are there with you.”

She ruffled his hair and said "I know avyan" and went back to resume her work in kitchen.

She made all famous Indian meals like Pulao,  rajma chawal ,Kulcha and a lot more

Amrita’s eyes welled up when she saw her son eating content fully.

And all went to there respected chambers following arjun
---------------------------------------------
Meera was doing her skin care and saw arjun through mirror and vice-versa. She wanted to ask him something but she couldn’t stop trembling but she had to ask him so she asked him.

“ran…..Maharaj ” For which he mummed

“I wanted to ask you something

“Yes”

“Why are you doing this to me”

“What if I don’t want to answer “

“Maharaj please”

“Meera be in your limits I am not answerable to anyone”

He was staring into her soul and she stood up with tears in her eyes and asked him again.

“Why did you……” meera gasped in the surprise act of arjun. Meera's words started to trail off from her mouth.

“You wanna know why I did that to you” arjun  said in a low voice, his lips still behind her earlobe.

Meera nodded for his answer. But partly in the pleasure. Her heartbeat went rapid due to the intimacy.

“Because I wanted to forget you. I wanted to forget your fragrance. I wanted to forget your breathing, the way your eyes shine, the way you smile, the way your neck feels like" arjun completed his each words by softly biting each part of her neck’s skin.

A small moan escaped from meera’s lip.

“I tried to drown in alcohol.I tried to look at other women but all I see is that they aren’t you. They don’t have the same smile as you, they don’t have your voice, they don’t have your warmth, they don’t make me feel like you…. Each breath I take……mmmm……. All I thought about was you. Each glass I gulped down, I thought of how your lips would feels like on mine.” By the end of his sentence, he had already given her a bunch of hickeys.

Without any warning, his mouth was on hers. He kissed her roughly. Completely unyielding. His hands are on the back of her head, holding her in place. And for a long, suspended moment, she’s frozen, unsure of whether she want to push him away. Then, all at once, heat spreads through her, and she thaw.

His lips tasted of sweat, mint and she inhaled his shaving cream, his shampoo, and that extra scent that’s just … him.

He was everywhere up her back and over her arms and suddenly he’s kissing her harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need she have never known before. She knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat.
Arjun pulled himself from her when blood started to taste on his mouth. Her lips were swollen and red, a drop of blood were coming from her swollen underlip.

They were both gasping for air.

Arjun have never felted this much intoxication from any alcohol or any cigarette or any drug he have ever taken.

Arjun realized meera was his addiction. He hated her with every inch of his body, but he wanted her with every inch of his skin.
“What are you doing to me, meera?” arjun asked her in a low voice placing his forehead on hers.

“Why do you make me feel so intoxicated with every touch of yours?” arjun slowly bit her throat again, several dark brown spots were there already placed by his lips.

“Why do you crave me so much when you hate every piece of mine?” meera asked him releasing her gripped hand from his shirt and started to trace his cheeks with her fragile and delicate fingers.

They both jumped into reality when arjun phone rang.
Arjun came to his senses immediately, he took his phone put it on his ears and went out of the room leaving meera alone .

And came to his chamber after 2 hours and she fell asleep.

He saw her sleeping and he went to her and draped his  arm  around her waist and pulled her near his chest and slept hugging her all night.

Hey guys hope you like the first kiss in this chapter and pls vote guys and also I won't be able to write story until 16th Feb as my exams are going on so hope you guys wait for me