chapter 4

In the days that followed, Meera found herself entangled in the enigma that was Arjun. His presence was magnetic, drawing her into a world filled with suspense and intrigue. However, as the days unfolded, so did the layers of Arjun's character, revealing a darker side that left Meera questioning the true nature of his true color.

meera got a call for her PA(kaana) she soon lifted his call and said "yes kaana"

he said "meera, he's here"

"arjun. he insists on meeting you"

she asked "why is he where ........anything important?"

he said "i don't know he is where to talk to you something and he says its important". I looked at my watch and wondered why is he where and let him in.

Arjun, with an enigmatic smile, wasted no time in revealing his true intentions. "I want to marry you," he declared, his words hanging in the air like an unforeseen storm. Meera, taken aback, felt a surge of disbelief and disbelief. How could a mere eight days lead to such an audacious proposition?

Meera mustered a firm "No." Her rejection, though, was met with a stark lack of acknowledgment. "What on earth makes you think I'd consider such a ludicrous idea?"

Arjun chuckled, his arrogance on full display. "Come on, Meera, I'm the hero of your story. You're supposed to fall for me. It's destiny."

Meera scoffed, a mixture of disbelief and irritation coloring her expression. "Destiny? Arjun, you're nothing but a bad character in this narrative. I won't be a part of your misguided tale."

Undeterred, Arjun leaned in, his gaze unwavering. "You can't deny the spark between us. It's written in the stars, sweetheart." sarcasm was dripping in his tone.

Meera's eyes flashed with defiance. "There's no spark, Arjun. Only a misguided delusion on your part. I won't let you manipulate my story for your selfish desires."

His demeanor shifted, a dark intensity replacing his smirk. "Meera, you're making a mistake. I can be the hero you never knew you needed."

With a firm resolve, Meera stood her ground. "I don't need a hero like you. I'm the author of my own story, and I won't let you dictate its course. Leave, Arjun, and don't bother me again, i am not so helpless that I'll marry you"

arjun says "what if i give you reasons to marry me."

meera said" no way in this earth you can do that"

''what if''

meera said " if i am so helpless then I'll end up marrying you. NOW LEAVE!"

As the door closed behind him, Meera reflected on the strength she found within herself to reject the unwarranted intrusion into her narrative. She returned to her work, determined to shape her story on her terms, dismissing the notion of Arjun as anything more than an ill-conceived plot twist.

------------------------------------

Meera sat in her living room, the weight of Arjun's proposal still lingering in the air. Her heart was heavy with the echoes of her refusal, a decision that had left her torn between what she thought was right and the undeniable ache in her chest. Seeking solace, she turned to her closest confidante, Pooja Malhotra, who listened intently as Meera poured out the details of the proposal and the subsequent challenge.

Pooja furrowed her brow, trying to make sense of the situation. "Meera, why would Arjun go to such lengths? Buying the land and shares... it's like he's on a mission."

Meera sighed, her eyes reflecting the confusion within her. "I don't know, Pooja. It's as if he's set on making my life a living challenge. He's not the person I thought he was."

As they delved into the intricacies of Arjun's sudden aggression, the revelation hit them like a storm. Arjun, once a mere acquaintance, had become a formidable adversary. Pooja's eyes widened as Meera explained how Arjun had purchased the land where she lived and acquired significant shares in the Malhotra Industries.

"This is beyond revenge. It's as if he's orchestrating a grand scheme just to force me into marriage," Meera said, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Pooja's mind raced, connecting the dots. "He's using his power to manipulate you, Meera. We need to find a way to counter this."

both of them were helpless at this point and later things got sorted by MR Malhotra the chairman of malhotra industries............and the conflict began between........................

hey guys i am thinking of discontinuing this story as no one is commenting nor voting but still I'll try my best to write this story